• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Single again (probably)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burdock
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    However....if you're just being a knob

Nicely said as always SA!

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied
    Thanks for all the words of advice folks! Much appreciated

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver
    Aren't we smug. Remember, you too could be this smug.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Besides they are a calming influence and usually manage to stop our more ridiculous excesses
    They try, anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    When your wife is your best friend, you have it all

Besides they are a calming influence and usually manage to stop our more ridiculous excesses

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Marry the girl you gimp.
    If you are happy now, a ceremony and a piece of paper won't change you or her.
    Twenty five years married and I still think She's the best thing that ever happened to me.
    Wise up before you lose her
    Diver, you clever man.

I met Mrs OG 11 years ago (we were so young!). We moved in together 7 years ago and we've been married 2 years. The only change it's made is that we feel closer. This weekend, she's off doing her own thing, and next weekend I'm off to see friends on my own. Commitment doesn't stop you being an individual.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Marry the girl you gimp.
    If you are happy now, a ceremony and a piece of paper won't change you or her.
    Twenty five years married and I still think She's the best thing that ever happened to me.
    Wise up before you lose her

Leave a comment:

• Muttley08
    replied
    Originally posted by richard-af
    I'm married - it's great. The trick is to only get married to someone you LIKE, as well as love. Loving and liking are different.
    Wise words....if she aint right then move on.....it's a case of....NEXT

Plenty more birdees wanting to chase a contractor with money...enjoy urself...

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Originally posted by BA to the Stars
    Yes, but not in the middle of Sainsbury's

Ok, thank you for pointing out my mistake!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X