• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Single again (probably)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    Hmmmmmmmmm......., so if he was a Brad Pitt lookalike you would be up for sloppy seconds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trying to tell us something ????????
    Good point, maybe I'm supressing feelings I never knew existed.......

YoooHoooooo Brrraaadddd.... I love what you have done with you hair, come and show me some man love!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
    Seriously, if you had seen him there was no way you would want his sloppy seconds.....

Hmmmmmmmmm......., so if he was a Brad Pitt lookalike you would be up for sloppy seconds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trying to tell us something ????????

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by richard-af View Post
    She was and she was great!
    Seriously, if you had seen him there was no way you would want his sloppy seconds.....

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    I concur.....

Leave a comment:

• richard-af
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
    he had a sneaky suspition that she was shagging everything and anything behind his back.[/FONT]

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Thai Brides

Agree with Ardesco,

An army friend of mine told me about a bloke in his battalion who married a 'dancing girl'.

After she had been over here for a few weeks he wondered why she never asked him for any money.

Turns out she was still 'working' and thought it was traditional for british women to carry on working until they had kids

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Go for a Russian.

Know how to cook, hot as hell and also really quite intelligent. (Nothing more annoying than a thick as pig tulip slut which is what you are likely to get from Thailand)

Of course all the above is rumour and conjuncture as I have no personal experiance, however I did work with a guy who got a Thai bride and he wasn't particulary happy. Apparently it was great at first, but after a while it became clear that she had just come over for the money and really wasn't interested in him and he had a sneaky suspition that she was shagging everything and anything behind his back.

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    You sound like such a top bloke Burdock - you'll not be single for long if you dont want to be

Buy a Thai Bride. She love you long time, and do the vacuuming, too.

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Good man.... best advice is to now shag all her mates

HTH

Leave a comment:

• richard-af
    replied

HTH
    Hope some of 'em are female.

Ooohhh!!! 6 posts away from the magic 1000!!!!

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied

HTH
    I was reading an old FHM (for the articles, obviously) the other day and they were doing a thing on revenge stories.

One guy had made out that everything was fine with his ex, who he worked with, and so every day made her a coffee and bought some cakes. What she didn't realise was that the coffee was loaded with a couple of spoonfuls of those "weight gain" powders.

Every day, for the next six months.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X