• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Viz

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. Next.
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Biffa Bacon

Violent and just hilarious.

Biffa's Dad: "How, Biffa, did ye just call my pint a puff?", etc.

And... the Viz Holiday Special (over 10 years ago): Spitfire McGuire - brilliant!
      Last edited by richard-af; 24 July 2007, 13:31.

Comment

Originally posted by richard-af
        Violent and just hilarious.

Biffa's Dad: "How, Biffa, did ye just call my pint a puff?", etc.

And... the Viz Holiday Special (over 10 years ago): Spitfire McGuire - brilliant!
        I always found the Biffa Bacon stuff a bit pointless - just violence for the sake of it - maybe I am just a Southern puff?

Comment

"Jeffry Dahmer vs Geoffrey Palmer" was good.

and, from "50 things you didn't know about cheese and dreams":

"Scientists have proved that if we couldn't dream, we'd go mental. A snail was once prevented from dreaming by having an electric current passed through it. It went crackers, before going hard and bursting into flames."

Comment

"The Modern Parents" - feckin' quality p1ss-take out of lefty, right-on politcally-correct t0ssers.

Comment

Southern Puff

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
              I always found the Biffa Bacon stuff a bit pointless - just violence for the sake of it - maybe I am just a Southern puff?
              Yes

Comment

fd: this is too much. restrain your posts or i will follow up on my pm to you yesterday.
                thanks
                sp
                Last edited by scotspine; 25 July 2007, 12:25.
                Call the cops

Comment

Working...
                X