• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Police plea on genital mutilation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Let-Me-In
    I hope they use the cross stitch...you don't want the thread coming out do you....
    Y'know, I had to read your post at least three times before a could cotton on to what you meant!

IGMC

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
      Y'know, I had to read your post at least three times before a could cotton on to what you meant!

IGMC

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
        Look at the scary picture of the woman with the scissors!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6291218.stm

There are several types of mutilation, ranging from a minor piercing of the clitoris to the complete removal of all the external genitalia.

In some cases, what remains is then stitched up with coarse thread - leaving a tiny hole, perhaps just the size of a matchstick, for urinating and menstruation.
        Sometimes clitoris is removed and the hole is opened with a knif on the wedding day
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
          Sometimes clitoris is removed and the hole is opened with a knif on the wedding day
          before the speeches, just after the guests have sat down to dinner...

Comment

Working...
          X