• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Police plea on genital mutilation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
    I know its not in the same league, but when I was little my mum had the end of my knob cut off. Its all to do with the culture, fkin stupid though

Your mum was Lorena Bobbitt???

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
      I know its not in the same league, but when I was little my mum had the end of my knob cut off. Its all to do with the culture, fkin stupid though

Agree male circumcision is a different league entirely. But I do not understand how this mutilation is allowed (for non-medical reasons) in the 21st century. Let people go for circumcision themselves when they're old enough if they're that keen.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
        Your mum was Lorena Bobbitt???
        you aint wrong. Now i sit here waiting for shaunboy to point out that they kept the foreskin and threw the baby in the bin

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
          Agree male circumcision is a different league entirely. But I do not understand how this mutilation is allowed (for non-medical reasons) in the 21st century. Let people go for circumcision themselves when they're old enough if they're that keen.
          I supose some women even like the cheese
          I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by Numptycorner
            I supose some women even like the cheese

Ooohhhhhh!!!!!

Comment

Deep breath and.......

.....we're into Light Relief!!

Comment

How the dickens does FGM fall under "Light Relief"? As a spare-time human rights activist, I can assure you it's nothing of the kind.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard
                  How the dickens does FGM fall under "Light Relief"? As a spare-time human rights activist, I can assure you it's nothing of the kind.
                  Nanny-mods. HTH

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard
                    A very good point. Let's not start any threads on the holocaust in case they end up here too

Comment

I hope they use the cross stitch...you don't want the thread coming out do you....

Comment

Working...
                      X