• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vetran
    replied
    I came home to find an Amazon box on my doorstep.
    A little voice suddenly said "what time do you call this? where have you been?"
    It was a very suspicious package.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    I learnt how to deliver a baby today.
    You have to tape up their mouths, so they don't make any noise, and make sure there's holes in the box, so they can breathe.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    I identify as a male dyslexic and my pronouns are hee/himm.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    People think politics is complicated and confusing, when in fact there is a very clear guideline to follow:

If it upsets Gary Lineker, you're on the right track

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    We got our dogs some glow in the dark dog treats.

You should see their little faeces light up.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    What's another way to say you came inside a woman...

Loading the washing machine

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    For NLUK :

A Wakefield rugby league fan is drinking in a Yorkshire bar, when he gets a call on his mobile phone. He hangs up, grinning from ear to ear, and orders a round of drinks for everybody in the bar, announcing his wife has just given birth to a typical Yorkshire baby boy weighing 25lb Nobody can believe that any new baby can weigh in at twent five pounds, but the rugby fan just shrugs and replies, ?That?s about average in Yorkshire ? like I said , my boy?s a typical Yorkshire baby boy. Gonna be a rugby league player.? Congratulations showered him from all around, amid many exclamations of ?WOW!? One woman actually fainted due to sympathy pains. Two weeks later, he returns to the bar. The bartender says, ?Say, aren?t you the father of that typical Yorkshire baby that weighed 25 pounds at birth? Everybody?s beenm making bets about how big he?d be in two weeks. So, how much does he weigh now?? The proud father answers, ?twenty pounds.? The bartender is puzzled, concerned and a little suspicious. ?What happened? He already weighed twenty five pounds the day he was born?
    The Yorkshireman takes a slow swig of his Tetley?s Bitter, wipes his lips on his shirt sleeve, leans into the bartender and proudly says??..?

Had him circumsized!"

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Do you want to know what really grinds my gears?

Poor clutch control.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Humus. The vegan wing of Hamas.

Now there's fanaticism.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Gary Numan is actually 13 days older than Gary Oldman.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X