• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife told me to stop impersonating a flamingo. I had to put my foot down
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

ENCOURAGE married couples to actually look at each other for once by calling their home phone after 9pm
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Went to a restaurant last night called ‘Taste of the Raj.’ Not impressed.
          The ******* waiter hit me with a stick and got me to build a complicated railway system.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Today an attractive lady said I had the body of a person much younger than me, and wanted to know my secret.
            However, my lawyer advised me not to answer the police woman's questions.

Comment

How many McCanns does it take to change a lightbulb?

None - Somebody's already taken it out.

Comment

The first time I got a universal remote control, I thought to myself "this changes everything".

Comment

An egg walks into a bar with a grin on its face...

The barman said ''You look happy''

The egg replied ''I am, I got laid last night''.

Comment

How can it take only one match to start a forest fire but a whole box to light a barbecue?

Comment

"Push harder!" I shouted to my wife while she was in labour.
                      "**** off you bastard!" she screamed back at me. Bit harsh, I thought - it wasn't my fault the car broke down on the way to the hospital.

Comment

Working...
                      X