• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commuters - get better value for money by sitting upstairs on the bus. Given the circumference of the earth, you will travel 0.00000012% further than your fellow passengers downstairs, who have paid exactly the same fare.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

ABSENT MINDED people. Don't waste money on post-it notes. Simply find an elephant that lives locally and tell them whatever it is you need remembering
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

When skiing, always carry a dog biscuit in your pocket. That way, in the event of an avalanche, the rescue dog will find you first.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

My wife has said she's leaving me because I've put CCTV all round the house.
          I can see where she's coming from.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

EXPERIENCE being a rugby player by trying to get from one end of Eccles town Centre to the other without being signed up to a charity.

Comment

ANARCHISTS - when destroying the state, take care not to burn down your dole office.

Comment

I bumped into one of my old classmates the other day, thinning hair, beer belly, grey moustache. She's really let herself go!

Comment

MASOCHISTS - when nailing your scrotum to the kitchen table for purposes of sexual gratification, always ensure that you leave the pliers within arms' reach, not in your toolbox in the shed.

Comment

Teach your kids how tax works by taking all their sweets off them and telling them to f*** off.

Comment

The Wife(tm) has left me because I'm too insecure.

No, wait, she's back. She just went to make a cup of tea.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X