• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTFH
    replied
    I recently bought some cheap Deodorant from Isis, unfortunately I've now got the Police at my door investigating my Terrorist Lynx.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    (stolen from Glenny Rodge)

“Saw a museum exhibition of nudes in London yesterday.”

“Really? The V & A?”

“Yep, some boobs and balls too”.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    What does a horny frog say?

"Rub it!"

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    A jellyfish's mouth is also its anus.

A bit like James Corden, Gary Lineker & Nicola Sturgeon.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    To whoever lost an iPhone 14 Pro Max outside the train station yesterday, can you please stop calling my new phone?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    I went to an Art Auction at the Neverland Ranch and the first item was one of Michael's testicles splattered all over a canvas. I put in a bid for $100 but the Auctioneer laughed and told me it would probably fetch $1,000,000.
    Apparently that's the going rate for a Jackson Bollock.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    How many Albanians does it take to change a lightbulb?.

None. Room Service does it.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    The was concern last night in the jungle when Matt Hancock was stung by a scorpion.

"I feel dizzy, confused, nauseous. Will I be alright?", asked the scorpion.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Philip Schofield has lodged a formal complaint with the BBC:

"I was told Gary Neville was going to get roasted by the panel on Have I Got News For You....

".... all they did was scrutinise his decision to work for Qatari TV" - he wrote.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Wanna come back to Myspace so I can Twitter with your Yahoo and Google all over your Facebook?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X