• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A silly thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey! One of my crappy cartoons is being used on an impotence guide:

8 things that push impotence, No 6 will get you worried | Homeland News

Maed the top 10 nasty cartoons list too:

Top 10 Nasty Cartoon Pics - Broxtern Wallpaper and Pictures Collection
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Hey! One of my crappy cartoons is being used on an impotence guide:

8 things that push impotence, No 6 will get you worried | Homeland News

Maed the top 10 nasty cartoons list too:

Top 10 Nasty Cartoon Pics - Broxtern Wallpaper and Pictures Collection
      Excellent

Comment

Free coupon

Among all the crap posted through my letter box today was a leaflet containing some free product coupons. I get a free pack when I present a coupon on a purchase at any leading supermarket. Being totally mean I obviously am not going to miss out on this offer and shall put the vouchers in my wallet for when I next go so Sainsbury's.

Only problem is, I am not entirely sure what I will do with a pack of Always Panty Liners as I do not (yet) suffer from feminine bladder sensitivity. Any suggestions from CUKers most welcome.

PS Maybe this post should be in technical.
        bloggoth

John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Free coupon

Among all the crap posted through my letter box today was a leaflet containing some free product coupons. I get a free pack when I present the coupon on any purchase at any leading supermarket. Being totally mean I obviously am not going to miss out on this offer and shall put the vouchers in my wallet for when I next go so Sainsbury's.

Only problem is, I am not entirely sure what I will do with a pack of Always panty liners as I do not (yet) suffer from feminine bladder sensitivity. Any suggestions from CUKers most welcome.

PS Maybe this post should be in technical.
          bloggoth

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Only problem is, I am not entirely sure what I will do with a pack of Always Panty Liners as I do not (yet) suffer from feminine bladder sensitivity. Any suggestions from CUKers most welcome.
            Secret Santa at the next CUK meet?
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Secret Santa at the next CUK meet?
              He will give it to a woman of the wrong age.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                He will give it to a woman of the wrong age.
                What's the right age for a woman?
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

At one gig there was a secret santa. I got the only lady in the team to buy for. After several thoughts that would have appealed to the rest of the team, I consulted MrsBP. I think she liked the toiletries she got.

She certainly came to my stag do which was much appreciated.....

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    What's the right age for a woman?
                    Choose an age.

Whichever age you choose, it will be wrong.

Comment

Been meaning to research my family tree for years but never got round to it. Should be fairly easy these days with all the online records. It can be pretty simple to find out about some people in general, given all the stuff on websites and social media. It's a bit worrying, maybe somebody with a grudge could track you down.

Can we even be sure it's only living human beings who can use the internet to trace people? I was tidying my bedroom earlier and dusted off the old Samurai sword that my uncle took off a Japanese soldier in Burma. Who knows that his enraged spirit is not tracking me down, seeking revenge on the family of the man who killed him?

Is that the TV or did I hear somebody say Banzai?
                      bloggoth

Comment

Working...
                      X