• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bit of variety

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit of variety

Jonathan Grindon doted on his IVF son but ex-wife revealed she'd used ANOTHER man's sperm | Daily Mail Online

Wicked deception that broke a father's heart: Jonathan doted on his IVF son - then, when the child was six, his ex-wife confessed she'd used ANOTHER man's sperm and the boy wasn't his. Here he pours out his anguish
    Sadly, no contact order was awarded by the family court, which decreed, at a hearing in March 2013, that Jonathan could send a card to Timothy once a month, in the vain hope they would be passed on. Adding insult to injury, the judge advised him not to appeal the decision.

'It was a devastating outcome and every time I thought about what it meant in the days and weeks that followed, I broke down in tears,' recalls Jonathan. 'I'd grown to love this boy just as I did my older children, and the results of a blood test made no difference to those feelings whatsoever.
    Vindictive witch?

Sad woman desperate for a baby?

you decide
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Can I DECIDE on another Daily Fail "headline" that USES capital letters to try to MAKE a point?
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Can I DECIDE on another Daily Fail "headline" that USES capital letters to try to MAKE a point?

Only if it has SPERM in it.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        If you wish it is your right. was it you that interred this post in Light relief?

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          Only if it has SPERM in it.
          here you go a few to choose from if that's your perversion!

Study shows how prolonged exposure to radiation steadily destroys sperm | Daily Mail Online

New ‘order a daddy’ app London Sperm Bank Donors lets women browse for sperm donors | Daily Mail Online

Declan Rooney is Britain's biggest sperm donor with 54 babies in total | Daily Mail Online

Comment

Working...
          X