• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can you help to support Cornwalls Scouts and Guids

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try this for shortening the instructions

Give us the money NOW. Give me the money now'; shortly afterwards, he said '**** the address, just give the phone, here's the number...'

Keep up the good work!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

We are trying to bring the kids up to be responsible members of the population and not reprabates.

You can see more info here: http://www.scouts.org.uk/news/archiv...Nov/021106.htm
      Do you think people who pack the confectionary into boxes at fudge making factories tell people what they do for a living?

Comment

Today, Truro District goes head-to-head with Crantock Village to win this funding.

We need your votes.

Voting lines open at 09:00 this morning and close at 23:59 tonight.

To vote call: 0870 243 6502 or text WESTCOUNTRY 2 to 63330

We will know tomorrow whether we have been successful.

Details of the bids can be found here -->

http://www.biglotteryfund.org.uk/uk-pm-competing_regional_projects_for_itv_peeps_mill.htm ?regioncode=-uk#westcountrypm

Please support us

Simon
        Do you think people who pack the confectionary into boxes at fudge making factories tell people what they do for a living?

Comment

Interesting development.

I've just had our group leader on the phone.

Westcountry producers have asked for people to gather at the camp site at 4.00 pm today for a big surprise.

What d'you think. Would it be cruel to gather the kids again to say, "Sorry, you haven't won it" again, or do you think we could be lucky?

I keep you all posted.

Comment

We won!!!!

Highest voted for runner up.

Had the TV crew this afternoon and we were presented with a cheque for £50,000.

If you voted, thank you. If you didn't, never mind - we still got the money.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak
              Dib-dib-dib
              Dyb-dyb-dyb
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                Dyb-dyb-dyb
                Dob-Dob-Dob. Where's Akela, Down the Pub.

Comment

Working...
                X