• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My girlfriend has put a lot of weight on this festive season

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My girlfriend has put a lot of weight on this festive season

Would it be better to replace her for a younger, thinner model in Bangkok or Manila?

*NLUK, I have asked my accountant if this is tax deductible but he is unable to advise. Can you help?

Is she wholly and exclusively used for business?

If so, she is tax deductible. But you are a pimp. So you go to prison.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
      Would it be better to replace her for a younger, thinner model in Bangkok or Manila?
      Go for it....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
        Go for it....

Which one?

Comment

Wrong forum, You need Mumsnet. They will give you the correct advice.
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Hilarious.
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
              Wrong forum, You need Mumsnet. They will give you the correct advice.
              Not a reliable source. They even had a discussion about normal behaviour in Centreparks. Seriously, how could anyone think that the reason one takes his wife there is because it is family friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
                Not a reliable source. They even had a discussion about normal behaviour in Centreparks. Seriously, how could anyone think that the reason one takes his wife there is because it is family friendly.
                True. true. But the discussion on pen1s beaker was quite illuminating?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  True. true. But the discussion on pen1s beaker was quite illuminating?
                  I dipped in & out of that thread!
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                  X