• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When the client has no concept of IR35....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Cid View Post
    How will a lack of knowledge or interest on their part effect me ?
    It appears it's not just the client that doesn't have a clue.

Leave a comment:

• Paralytic
    replied
    Originally posted by Cid View Post
    I have managed to pick up a 2nd part time gig with with a company for 2 days a week to work on a migration project.
    the client has no knowledge or insight into the IR35 status and have just decided I'm an external supplier like any other.

The contract is little more than a single side of A4 which stipulates the rate we agreed.

Are they a small client (as defined under IR35)?

Leave a comment:

• Cid
    started a topic When the client has no concept of IR35....

When the client has no concept of IR35....

I have managed to pick up a 2nd part time gig with with a company for 2 days a week to work on a migration project.
    the client has no knowledge or insight into the IR35 status and have just decided I'm an external supplier like any other.

The contract is little more than a single side of A4 which stipulates the rate we agreed.

Working...
X