• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC Enquiry Letters for Choice Premier / Berwick Associates/ Runnymede Services

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KMITL View Post
    H Administrator,I was with Berwick 2012/14 please can you grant me access to the pm system
    Just checked, you now have access to the PM system.

Comment

HMRC relating to tax year 2013/2014

I to, like Centric in post#97, am new to this forum and received a letter from HMRC in relation to the 'LOANS' received relating to tax year 2013/2014.

Administrator, is there a separate thread/area for those affected by this? I would like to get in touch with others that have an enquiry into this scheme offered by Runnymede Services.

Comment

You're in the thread.

Find the BIG GROUP thread in this forum. They will provide you with more information.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

PM Rights

Hi Administrator,

I would like PM rights to contact other members.
          I too was a partner at Runneymede and am being investigated for my 2013/2014 tax return by HMRC.

Many thanks
          Inderjit

Comment

Originally posted by Inderjitb View Post
            Hi Administrator,

I would like PM rights to contact other members.
            I too was a partner at Runneymede and am being investigated for my 2013/2014 tax return by HMRC.

Many thanks
            Inderjit
            PM rights granted!

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              Moved the above post to the Choice Premier thread.
              Hi,
              I've finally pulled my head from the sand and decided I need to get an understanding of the severity of my situation.
              HMRC are investigating my 13/14 return (and will no doubt be doing the same to the subsequent 2).
              I'm new to this whole forums business and can't find the `Choice Premier thread` - Could someone please post a link.
              I was with CP for the last couple of years and would like an idea (from someone other than CP) on whether I'm busted.
              (p.s. this is my first post so apologies if it ends up in the wrong place)

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by godot View Post
                Hi,
                I've finally pulled my head from the sand and decided I need to get an understanding of the severity of my situation.
                HMRC are investigating my 13/14 return (and will no doubt be doing the same to the subsequent 2).
                I'm new to this whole forums business and can't find the `Choice Premier thread` - Could someone please post a link.
                I was with CP for the last couple of years and would like an idea (from someone other than CP) on whether I'm busted.

Thanks in advance
                You are in the right place, this is the Choice Premier thread.

Most have now joined Big Group to deal with this.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/hmrc-...big-group.html
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Hi,

Thanks in advance
                  Hi godot,

If you can get the admins to give you private message rights, I can send you more info on this.

Cheers,
                  - Shevlane

Comment

Originally posted by shevlane View Post
                    Hi godot,

If you can get the admins to give you private message rights, I can send you more info on this.

Cheers,
                    - Shevlane
                    Thanks Shevlane.

Admin, could you please provide me with the PM rights - thanks.

Thanks Cojak, I looked at the Big Group website and I see Berwick listed as a scheme but not Choice Premier. I assume Berwick includes Choice Premier clients too. My only concern is whether I might be throwing good money after bad...

Comment

Thanks Shevlane.

Admin, could you please provide me with the PM rights - thanks.

Thanks Cojak, I looked at the Big Group website and I see Berwick listed as a scheme but not Choice Premier. I assume Berwick includes Choice Premier clients too. My only concern is whether I might be throwing good money after bad...
                      Ring big group and ask as they've set a date of 7/1/17 for people to join their settlement (attempt) or not
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X