• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions Anyone Else Having A Problem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday Solutions also having a problem

Hiya,

I am also in this boat and would like to know of any groups looking to take action together.

Comment

sunday/bradbury partnerships

i recieved a letter telling me that i had profits to be released to me from the partnership in Nov. No one has contacted me since, I have tried contacting them myself but u cant talk to anyone from bradbury an noone replies emails. has anyone else recieved a letter like this?

Comment

HMRC contact

I saw something on the amended Sunday domain page that some people have spoken to the HMRC with regards to this with a bit of success.

Can anyone enlighten me as to who to speak to at HMRC regarding this matter. I have about 12k of 'undistributed profits' aka 'unpaid tax' due to me and no way of paying it !!

Cheers,

Simon
        <admin note>email address removed. I have upgraded your account so you can use the PM system</admin note>

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
          Nothing suspicious about their profile not being visible - this is the same for all new users who have not made a set number of posts.

It is odd that they posted the same text though and accessed the site from the same home ADSL account in the space of 6 minutes. Shocking. Banned. Let me know if you see any more suspect activity and will be more than happy to investigate.
          Can you give any indication of the town or area that the user posted from?

Comment

Bradbury/Sunday con

Hi,
            I am in the same boat i was with Connolly Murnane partnership.
            I have contacted HMRC, no partnership account have been submitted.
            I am owed nearly £3k, which will have to go towards what i owe HMRC.
            But understand partners are responsible for the accounts/payments, if as we expect Bradbury dont submit them.
            A bit difficult when you cant contact them.
            I havent approved accounts yet but see no option, to at least try and get something back.

Interestingly Andrew McIntyre phoned me on Tues, but hasnt responded since, wonder if he was fishing for info.
            Also he might be one and the same as on LinkedIn as owner of TLM tax consultants? Apologies if not.

How did we get into this mess and more importantly get out of it?

I have the names of my partners and would like to contact them.
            I will try on LinkedIn first but you can contact me on:
            <admin note>email removed so you don't get spammed. I have upgraded your account to allow use of the PM system</admin note>

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Tameeka View Post
              i recieved a letter telling me that i had profits to be released to me from the partnership in Nov. No one has contacted me since, I have tried contacting them myself but u cant talk to anyone from bradbury an noone replies emails. has anyone else recieved a letter like this?
              Yes, I had a letter about then, I have had a few e-mails since then, the latest one saying I would get my first instalment at the end of January. I have only recently seen all this stuff so am not holding my breath.
              The profits to be released are basically the tax they haven't paid, although with the data provided it doesn't cover the cost of the tax liability !!

Simon

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                It is odd that they posted the same text though and accessed the site from the same home ADSL account in the space of 6 minutes.
                Thank you for that. I was hoping to keep the access bit quiet, as they will just become more devious. I did not realise about the limitation of the profile. I just checked a few others that worked fine.

We'll have to see what they do next.

Comment

any news from the action group?

Hi all,
                  my new accountants just sent me the 08/09 tax return, ready to be sent to HRMC. I have a tax bill of nearly 13k, due 31st of Jan. My undistributed profits from Morley Gadberry partnership are 11k, which I am unlikely to get according to all your comments.

I have e mailed the action group [email protected], but I haven't received any reply.
                  What else can I do other than crying?

Fl

Comment

The 11th hour of the 51st week

Since the action group isn't demonstrating any action, if anybody thinks it'd be useful to talk / meet in private, then I'm happy to co-ordinate it.

I could take advice on how we prove credentials. My current priority is to declare the most advantageous (i.e. minimalist / legal) information on a tax return that I submit next week. If an agenda was kept to this, until we have time to prove credentials, then spies would find nothing of benefit to them.

Alternatively, if anyone has good ideas - make them known.

How do I prove my credentials to you? I don't know yet. Ask me.

Anyone interested - just email me at [email protected]. The address gives a clue as to where I'd prefer to meet.

Comment

Originally posted by flexb View Post
                      Hi all,
                      my new accountants just sent me the 08/09 tax return, ready to be sent to HRMC. I have a tax bill of nearly 13k, due 31st of Jan. My undistributed profits from Morley Gadberry partnership are 11k, which I am unlikely to get according to all your comments.

I have e mailed the action group [email protected], but I haven't received any reply.
                      What else can I do other than crying?

Fl
                      I *believe* that the original action group is no longer taking on any new members. This is likely due to the costs so far paid iut by those members. I had to drop out as I could not really afford anything more than the original calculated share of the costs.

It might be worth the newcomers to create their own action group. Just be careful of who is let in, as not doubt these sh***eads will likely be monitoring this and other threads.

I'm biding my time.

Comment

Working...
                      X