• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Phil Manley

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• letsget
    replied
    I don't know how to pm
    lol

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
    Who is Phil Manley?

PS. Bye
    Game keeper turned poacher

Leave a comment:

• Fred Bloggs
    replied
    Who is Phil Manley?

PS. Bye
    One VERY loose indeed cannon. Formerly of this parish, but not for long.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Who is Phil Manley?

PS. Bye
    Worth hunting the background - he came along in competition to WTT and then decided to sell a loan scheme to "solve" the loan scheme

Phil Manley question and answer session - Contractor UK Bulletin Board

will give you background as it all started to fall apart.

Leave a comment:

• Paralytic
    replied
    Who is Phil Manley?

PS. Bye

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    started a topic Phil Manley

Phil Manley

If anyone is interested in the whereabouts of Phil Manley, I have a huge amount of information that I might be prepared to share. If you are interested, drop me a PM and I will be back at some point to read PMs. I will only correspond via email - so you need to give me an email. If you are worried about compromising your email then setup a burner email.

Given the way that CUK operates I would be amazed if I get any responses. I find it hard to believe that many are stupid enough to post here. But I felt I had to try.

Goodbye.

Working...
X