• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Settled payments for loans - end of or?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Settled payments for loans - end of or?

Hi,

In 2020 I finally settled all my payment terms regarding loan charges etc and was praying it was all over but i'm still reading online about loan settlements etc. I received a new letter today about updates to settlement terms for loan charges. Not sure if I am receiving this because I had involvement previously or if I am going to be subject to more payments in the future.

One thing I have noticed is that I never sorted a 'loan write off' that I am reading about. I used the contractors "fairfax, network one" and the letter mentions about the company "Quantum". I also receieved a letter previous to that after my settlement mentioning I had unpaid NIC for "use of consultancy services" during those times.

My question is what do I need to do from here to pay up what I owe and be done with it all? Getting really sick of constant letters through the door about this since 2017.

Sorry if any of these have been answered before, seems like a sea of information on here and dong my best to understand it. I haven't contacted anyone like WTT consulting or anything yet as my initial thoughts were that I just wanted to pay off what I owe and get on with life.

Originally posted by n52 View Post
    Hi,

In 2020 I finally settled all my payment terms regarding loan charges etc and was praying it was all over but i'm still reading online about loan settlements etc. I received a new letter today about updates to settlement terms for loan charges. Not sure if I am receiving this because I had involvement previously or if I am going to be subject to more payments in the future.

One thing I have noticed is that I never sorted a 'loan write off' that I am reading about. I used the contractors "fairfax, network one" and the letter mentions about the company "Quantum". I also receieved a letter previous to that after my settlement mentioning I had unpaid NIC for "use of consultancy services" during those times.

My question is what do I need to do from here to pay up what I owe and be done with it all? Getting really sick of constant letters through the door about this since 2017.

Sorry if any of these have been answered before, seems like a sea of information on here and dong my best to understand it. I haven't contacted anyone like WTT consulting or anything yet as my initial thoughts were that I just wanted to pay off what I owe and get on with life.
    Make that call. Then try to decide what you need to do next. Sitting worrying yourself is the worst thing you can do.
    Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
    Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Working...
    X