• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Morse Review Voluntary Restitution - Refund Notice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I finally got my "legal documentation" to sign and send back to HMRC so that i can proceed with my refund application.

However not only have they incorrectly calculated the amounts I am owed (my voluntary restitution years) they have also not added any interest refunds? Is this correct? Should i expect refunds to include interest payments also? Or am i just being naive!!

Its annoying as they happily apply interest to everything and anything if i "pay late" but don't do the same when they have incorrectly taken money from me!!

Comment

Working...
    X