• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Things about to get very serious and much more real? / Felicitas Letters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WJK
    replied
    I'v read the txt of a colleague who got the same @ 1.30am! It shows how unprofessional they are and also I found it Intimidating bordering on harassment to the individual.

Leave a comment:

• DanJackiels
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post

So pay the £775 with the requirement that it includes all documentation HMRC need to confirm the loans are paid off (which will allow you to ask for full assurance that Fecilitas own the loans and have authority to right the loans off).

It would be a very brave company to continue asking for money if you had that documentation...
    hence my 'acceptable loss' comment.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by DanJackiels View Post
    i'm tempted to pay 775. it may be an acceptable loss if it does come back to bite me. ultimately will never be fully in the clear with HMRC until they are happy loans are written off/IHT is covered...
    So pay the £775 with the requirement that it includes all documentation HMRC need to confirm the loans are paid off (which will allow you to ask for full assurance that Fecilitas own the loans and have authority to right the loans off).

It would be a very brave company to continue asking for money if you had that documentation...

Leave a comment:

• DanJackiels
    replied
    i'm tempted to pay 775. it may be an acceptable loss if it does come back to bite me. ultimately will never be fully in the clear with HMRC until they are happy loans are written off/IHT is covered...

Leave a comment:

• GotScrewed
    replied
    Haha yeah….twice in fact, half eleven and just after 1am. Does that constitute harrassment too?

Leave a comment:

• Wtaf
    replied
    Did anyone else receive the desperate text?

Further 24 hr extension on your last chance to take advantage of an offer we will never repeat. Settle now.

Leave a comment:

• MrO666
    replied
    All very quiet on here.......

Leave a comment:

• Synn
    replied
    I'm trying to get some legal advice before I do anything. I think we all agree it's a cashgrab, but based on the offer, I'm trying to get advice to the legitamacy of the potential offer and outcomes from either responding or ignoring.

Leave a comment:

• neveragain
    replied
    Has anyone contacted them or taken up their offer or considering it?

Leave a comment:

• Volks
    replied
    Originally posted by Synn View Post
    My £775 offer was based on IQ Contracts, IQ Consulting and Infinity
    Same for me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X