• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Things about to get very serious and much more real? / Felicitas Letters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eek
    replied
    Oh and if anyone has paid them money - I suspect Doncaster County Court would look favourable on a claim for recovering money collected under false pretenses.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by GotScrewed View Post
    Oh completely, i just mean that i cant afford any legal representation going forward, ill still be doing what I can, hence the email already fired off to IoM ombudsman. Looks like my day is sorted.....!!
    I actually doubt it's going to go much further now - the overplayed hand means everyone now has categoric proof that they lied (albeit about a UK rather than an IoM court).

Which means you can call into question every piece of evidence they have that your loan is valid.

As I said earlier this morning - in 1 sentence and 11 words they've gone from a (potentially) valid case to absolutely nothing.

And it couldn't have happened to a nicer (sarcasm) bunch of <mod snip>
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 4 February 2021, 12:10. Reason: Need to be careful here

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Ironically, thats where Santanders fraud department is based....
    A wonder if they will actually do something proactive for once then...

It would be a bit embarrassing if Santander don't

Leave a comment:

• GotScrewed
    replied
    Ironically, thats where Santanders fraud department is based....

[QUOTE=eek;2858115]But we've seen enough evidence of them complaining about this forum in the past so that can't be true.

I think they were trying to be clever here and have simply over egged the pudding without grasping how serious the consequences of that email's false claims are (contempt of court leading to Jail is a very possible outcome).

Oh 1 final thing now we know that the Doncaster Court story is false do we know which bank that bank account belongs to.

Raising a few complaints regarding fraud attached to the Doncaster story may be enough to get the bank to close the account down especially if someone could suggest to Doncaster court that they raise a complaint with the bank.
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 5 February 2021, 11:51.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    But we've seen enough evidence of them complaining about this forum in the past so that can't be true.
    True - I was probably bigging us up a bit too much there.

A little* stupidity and greed can go a loooonnnnggggway...

*A lot, actually.

Leave a comment:

• GotScrewed
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    But you can contact the IoM Office of Fair Trading, can't you?
    Oh completely, i just mean that i cant afford any legal representation going forward, ill still be doing what I can, hence the email already fired off to IoM ombudsman. Looks like my day is sorted.....!!

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    I suspect that they didn't reckon on a Contractor's forum where people could come and compare notes, and have very clever and motivated regulars or Mods and Admins who have seen it all before...
    But we've seen enough evidence of them complaining about this forum in the past so that can't be true.

I think they were trying to be clever here and have simply over egged the pudding without grasping how serious the consequences of that email's false claims are (contempt of court leading to Jail is a very possible outcome).
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 5 February 2021, 11:49.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Im very glad this might be getting some traction, id be very interested to hear what your lawyer says on this matter. Sadly for me, i cant afford any more legal representation, ive already been taken to the cleaners for the backdated tax, so anything else im on my own
    But you can contact the IoM Office of Fair Trading, can't you?

Leave a comment:

• GotScrewed
    replied
    Originally posted by happychap View Post
    Yep, pretty stupid.

I've already reached out to my MP and also Action Fraud Police, I would suggest everyone does the same.

The poor Doncaster team is being bombarded. I'm sure they don't want this taking their time either.

I'm also engaging now with a Debt Lawyer to dispute the debt.

My hope that Felicitas gives up - if your reading this, now is the time, there is enough sh*t in the world right now without people like you.
    Im very glad this might be getting some traction, id be very interested to hear what your lawyer says on this matter. Sadly for me, i cant afford any more legal representation, ive already been taken to the cleaners for the backdated tax, so anything else im on my own

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by MrO666 View Post
    How on earth could they have been so utterly stupid.....this defies belief if I'm honest. They were unsettling enough people to start getting some form of payments coming in, now, unless we're all missing something, they've well and truly cooked their goose.

Did they really think that nobody would check ?
    I suspect that they didn't reckon on a Contractor's forum where people could come and compare notes, and have very clever and motivated regulars or Mods and Admins who have seen it all before...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X