• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Things about to get very serious and much more real? / Felicitas Letters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrO666
    replied
    So now they're saying that their claim actually relates to a claim from 2020....on a different date.

My view on this......they're reading this forum and have basically shat themselves when they realise what a monumental mess they're in, and have started looking for any possible way they can back peddle....digging out some random claim (probably not relating to the "loans" at all), just to try and pour water on the fire.

Too late in my book..........they have sent letters to people stating money is owed and making claims that are clearly false and potentially illegal. The whole thing isn't going to help their cause in any way at all.

Also, it's doesn't exactly say much for the knowledge and experience of the Felicitias legal team does it, sending out completely inaccurate letters to no doubt thousands of people, making claims that simply are untrue.
    Last edited by MrO666; 4 February 2021, 12:30.

Leave a comment:

• happychap
    replied
    answer

Originally posted by GotScrewed View Post
    hmm, doesnt really change too much......given that Doncaster doesnt have any record at any date....

I havent got this yet, im going to do a test....to see if i do at the exact same time as i did yesterday.

Did you by any chance respond to them yesterday?
    no, never

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by happychap View Post
    Just received another email from our friends in my spam folder.

Dear Mr XXXXXXXXXX

Please note that our letter to you yesterday, headed "Felicitas in Court", gave the wrong date for the court hearing mentioned. The case was insolvency number 0017 of 2020 at the County Court in Doncaster and the hearing took place on Wednesday 27th January 2021. We also wish to clarify that the hearing in question ordered another debtor to pay our costs and not you. We apologize for any confusion caused.

Yours sincerely
    Felicitas Solutions Limited

WTF

Anyone else getting these.
    Time to check that then - I'm sure Doncaster Court will appreciate the extra phone calls.
    Last edited by eek; 4 February 2021, 12:25.

Leave a comment:

• GotScrewed
    replied
    hmm, doesnt really change too much......given that Doncaster doesnt have any record at any date....

I havent got this yet, im going to do a test....to see if i do at the exact same time as i did yesterday.

Did you by any chance respond to them yesterday?

Leave a comment:

• happychap
    replied
    as if it couldn't get any worse - sorry these guys need to be shut down

Just received another email from our friends in my spam folder.

Dear Mr XXXXXXXXXX

Please note that our letter to you yesterday, headed "Felicitas in Court", gave the wrong date for the court hearing mentioned. The case was insolvency number 0017 of 2020 at the County Court in Doncaster and the hearing took place on Wednesday 27th January 2021. We also wish to clarify that the hearing in question ordered another debtor to pay our costs and not you. We apologize for any confusion caused.

Yours sincerely
    Felicitas Solutions Limited

WTF

Anyone else getting these?
    Last edited by happychap; 4 February 2021, 12:19.

Leave a comment:

• piebaps
    replied
    Just a thought guys, most big companies have a social media team/person looking after their public images. Some negative stuff on Santander's twitter feed may get their wheels turning a little quicker.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Oh and if anyone has paid them money - I suspect Doncaster County Court would look favourable on a claim for recovering money collected under false pretenses.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Oh completely, i just mean that i cant afford any legal representation going forward, ill still be doing what I can, hence the email already fired off to IoM ombudsman. Looks like my day is sorted.....!!
    I actually doubt it's going to go much further now - the overplayed hand means everyone now has categoric proof that they lied (albeit about a UK rather than an IoM court).

Which means you can call into question every piece of evidence they have that your loan is valid.

As I said earlier this morning - in 1 sentence and 11 words they've gone from a (potentially) valid case to absolutely nothing.

And it couldn't have happened to a nicer (sarcasm) bunch of <mod snip>
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 4 February 2021, 12:10. Reason: Need to be careful here

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Ironically, thats where Santanders fraud department is based....
    A wonder if they will actually do something proactive for once then...

It would be a bit embarrassing if Santander don't

Leave a comment:

• GotScrewed
    replied
    Ironically, thats where Santanders fraud department is based....

[QUOTE=eek;2858115]But we've seen enough evidence of them complaining about this forum in the past so that can't be true.

I think they were trying to be clever here and have simply over egged the pudding without grasping how serious the consequences of that email's false claims are (contempt of court leading to Jail is a very possible outcome).

Oh 1 final thing now we know that the Doncaster Court story is false do we know which bank that bank account belongs to.

Raising a few complaints regarding fraud attached to the Doncaster story may be enough to get the bank to close the account down especially if someone could suggest to Doncaster court that they raise a complaint with the bank.
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 5 February 2021, 11:51.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X