• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Things about to get very serious and much more real? / Felicitas Letters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred Bloggs
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Yes, you're right regarding declaring all debts in bankruptcy proceedings. So the court reference is someone else's bankruptcy, not your Statutory Demand being put before a judge.
    That in itself should be investigated by the police and the court service. I think that in itself is likely an offence.

Leave a comment:

• happychap
    replied
    answer

Originally posted by WJK View Post
    Yes just recieved Felicitas mail apologising for wrong date used. Can we not get written confirmation from the court that No hearing ever took place?
    it did take place see #508

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by WJK View Post
    Yes just recieved Felicitas mail apologising for wrong date used. Can we not get written confirmation from the court that No hearing ever took place?
    You will have to do that for your individual case.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by happychap View Post

Nothing to do with SDs etc a simple case of bankruptcy.

Perhaps this person is having a hard time in life and perhaps was also involved in the loans debacle and thinks why not through that on the pile - after all declare all debts is std practise.
    Yes, you're right regarding declaring all debts in bankruptcy proceedings. So the court reference is someone else's bankruptcy, not your Statutory Demand being put before a judge.

Leave a comment:

• WJK
    replied
    I to have just received email from Felicitas stating wrong court date etc. !!

Originally posted by happychap View Post
    Just received another email from our friends in my spam folder.

Dear Mr XXXXXXXXXX

Please note that our letter to you yesterday, headed "Felicitas in Court", gave the wrong date for the court hearing mentioned. The case was insolvency number 0017 of 2020 at the County Court in Doncaster and the hearing took place on Wednesday 27th January 2021. We also wish to clarify that the hearing in question ordered another debtor to pay our costs and not you. We apologize for any confusion caused.

Yours sincerely
    Felicitas Solutions Limited

WTF

Anyone else getting these?

Leave a comment:

• 78paul
    replied
    Hi all,

Not been on here for many months but I wanted to add that I got the same email yesterday and follow up email just now..

I have also contacted Doncaster CC and they have said they are receiving phone calls from people with the same letters.. They are collecting the information and are looking into this.
    I sent them my letter with a breakdown of what has happened over the past year, I also attached the additional email received just now..

I would suggest now that anyone with these letters contacts Doncaster CC, the more info they have the better.

What a horrible rollercoaster year. Hope this will be the end of it.

Leave a comment:

• happychap
    replied
    Update from Doncaster County Court

Originally posted by GotScrewed View Post
    hah, and there it is....only 4 minutes out.
    Hi all,

Just off the phone with a very nice person at the courthouse - she has taken over 30 calls now relating to this tulip.

Indeed on the 27th of Jan case, number 0017 of 2020 was in court for an insolvency case/filing for bankruptcy.

One of the Creditors mentioned is Felicitas amongst many others. This person has been at court many times (poor chap) in 2020. Next hearing is on the 29th March.

Nothing to do with SDs etc a simple case of bankruptcy.

Perhaps this person is having a hard time in life and perhaps was also involved in the loans debacle and thinks why not through that on the pile - after all declare all debts is std practise.

Out my depth now - so will let others take it from here.

Leave a comment:

• GotScrewed
    replied
    hah, and there it is....only 4 minutes out.

It’s almost like it’s an automated system
    Last edited by GotScrewed; 4 February 2021, 12:47.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Oh and for some people in the IoM who may be reading this

Too Late

You've now given everyone concrete evidence that you have lied.

And if one document can be shown to be a lie everything else you present both before and afterwards has to be looked at in the same light.

Leave a comment:

• Monkeypower
    replied
    Hi happychap, I got the same email

Leave a comment:

Working...
X