• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things about to get very serious and much more real? / Felicitas Letters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nanas1
    replied
    I got one will be ignoring this letter.
    they cN whistle, English law my arse, I live in Scotland

Leave a comment:

• 007contractor
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    If you look on companies House and search for Felicitas Solutions - They have had a notice on the Gazzette 01\11\22 of being struck off within the next 2 months. Looks like they are trying there luck before they are struck off!!

Leave a comment:

• 007contractor
    replied
    If you look on companies House and search for Felicitas Solutions - They have had a notice on the Gazzette 01\11\22 of being struck off within the next 2 months. Looks like they are trying there luck before they are struck off!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kblack101
    replied
    As it's been recommended to dispute the debt which I absolutely do as I settled this as income with HMRC does anyone have or is going to prepare a template for such a letter please?

Leave a comment:

• Fred Bloggs
    replied
    Originally posted by Kblack101 View Post
    Hi I have also received this pair of letters for a short spell contracting. is there anyone that can recommend appropriate legal advice as i cannot possibly afford to pay and also don't believe this debt is genuine as i earned this money and settled with HMRC anyway as HMRC believed it was not a loan. any hints or tips gratefully appreciated.
    Refer to eek's link to a LinkedIn article by Graham Webber of WTT. Have a read of that and decide whether to approach WTT for support. I have no idea if they still do, but they used to offer a free no obligation phone conversation prior to any chargeable work. I have no connection WTT, other sources of assistance may be available etc...

Leave a comment:

• happychap
    replied
    WTT posted this on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/posts/graha...3302603778-BdQ

he says you need to reject the demand so I would suggest doing just that rather than ignoring it
    Hello eek,

Any advise on a response to reject the demand. I think we may have done this a few years ago too?

thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Try this link

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/graha...ium=member_ios

Leave a comment:

• rikpward
    replied
    I received the same two letters from West 28th, asking to settle 50%, and the Notice of Assignment. I have chosen to ignore these letters in the past with the exception of the very first time they started 2 years ago. I opted to pay back the deeds of the loan at £6000, which was supposed to be the end of it - my mistake I know. The letters keep on coming. If it gets serious, can I argue that the deeds of the loan are no longer relevant? I genuinely do not know. I suspect that I just gave a criminal outfit £6000. I get the impression West 28th are chancers and should not be chasing anyone for anything.

In the meantime, I am paying the HMRC back at £205.11 per month for 5 years (mostly paid off now), which I understand to be the critical issue - keeping the HMRC happy.

If anyone has more thoughts or insight into managing West 28th, I'd love to hear it.

Leave a comment:

• Kblack101
    replied
    Hi I have also received this pair of letters for a short spell contracting. is there anyone that can recommend appropriate legal advice as i cannot possibly afford to pay and also don't believe this debt is genuine as i earned this money and settled with HMRC anyway as HMRC believed it was not a loan. any hints or tips gratefully appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• Monkeypower
    replied
    WTT posted this on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/posts/graha...3302603778-BdQ

he says you need to reject the demand so I would suggest doing just that rather than ignoring it

Hi EEK, Link doesn't seem to working

Leave a comment:

Working...
X