• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things about to get very serious and much more real? / Felicitas Letters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HarveyBains
    replied
    I received letter from West 28th Street at the start of this month. They say I need to respond by end of this November as to whether I want to dispute or accept their case before they move onto to next stage. So I'm feeling worried as to what I should do.
    I'm thinking I'll ignore them as best I can until it gets serious and then I will join Elysium.
    Can they send bailiffs to my house to do you think. My house is under mortgage so that's the property of mortgage company.

Leave a comment:

• MrO666
    replied
    3 Month contract 8 years ago......unless you were billing for an absolute fortune, I would just ignore it.

When did you receive this letter ?

Leave a comment:

• HarveyBains
    replied
    Guys
    I received letter from West 28th street about a 3 month contract I did in in 2014.
    I'm thinking of joining Elysium but am concerned that they have open ended fees, and so they could cost me another huge pile of money.
    What are others doing.
    Does anyone have experience of being with Elysium Law and how much they would cost

Leave a comment:

• hudson
    replied
    Originally posted by happychap View Post

Great posts, thanks

Do you have a template that i and others can use when emailing gov.im

KR
    I'm sorry I don't. My letter was heavily tailored to my interaction with Felicitas and my own circumstances. I also got my solicitor to include his professional appraisal of the situation.

If anyone else has a more generic response they can share then that would be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• happychap
    replied
    Originally posted by hudson View Post
    For your info Felicitas Solutions Limited (IOM) has been de-registered with the IOM-FSA.
    Felicitas Solutions Limited (iomfsa.im)

Also, cancellation as moneylender
    Isle of Man Government - Felicitas Solutions Limited - Cancellation of Moneylenders registration

Felicitas Solutions themselves have had strike off action initiated.
    Online Services - Company Summary (gov.im)
    Again, if you wish to raise objections towards their striking off based on any unfair interaction you believe they may have had with you then get in touch with IOM Companies Registry and lodge your objection.

We shouldn't allow these lowlifes to just appear from nowhere, hassle us and then disappear with impunity, they need to be held accountable. This will also be useful for you in the future if another company turns up and says they have bought the loans off Felicitas, it would be favourable to show that you never accepted the validity of the loans when dealing with Felicitas, and you formalised your rejection of their demands and considered it harassment by objecting to their dissolution on the public record.
    Great posts, thanks

Do you have a template that i and others can use when emailing gov.im

KR

Leave a comment:

• GregRickshaw
    replied

They didn't seem to know much about my so-called alleged loans. There were a whole host of basic schoolboy errors which were obvious, even to me as a lay-person, it was actually farcical. My solicitor had a look through it for exactly six minutes and then wouldn't indulge the nonsense any further as he had some serious work to get on with.

Quite worrying how you build these clowns up Greg, not sure what your angle is.
    Worrying why? Build them up?! What?! You'll find I'm totally impartial about what everyone wants to do, no angle from me, except maybe some perspective others may not have.

I have no idea what your solicitor saw but if you and others are happy with their solution then fine I am happy with mine.

Last edited by GregRickshaw; 25 November 2022, 09:56.

Leave a comment:

• hudson
    replied
    Originally posted by GregRickshaw View Post
    The thing I found most 'interesting' about this lot and Felicitas before them is how they knew so much about the loans and the loan receivers. That was the part which scared me the most, how organised and how much info they had/have.
    They didn't seem to know much about my so-called alleged loans. There were a whole host of basic schoolboy errors which were obvious, even to me as a lay-person, it was actually farcical. My solicitor had a look through it for exactly six minutes and then wouldn't indulge the nonsense any further as he had some serious work to get on with.

Quite worrying how you build these clowns up Greg, not sure what your angle is.

Leave a comment:

• Wtaf
    replied
    For your info Felicitas Solutions Limited (IOM) has been de-registered with the IOM-FSA.
    Felicitas Solutions Limited (iomfsa.im)

Also, cancellation as moneylender
    Isle of Man Government - Felicitas Solutions Limited - Cancellation of Moneylenders registration

Felicitas Solutions themselves have had strike off action initiated.
    Online Services - Company Summary (gov.im)
    Again, if you wish to raise objections towards their striking off based on any unfair interaction you believe they may have had with you then get in touch with IOM Companies Registry and lodge your objection.

We shouldn't allow these lowlifes to just appear from nowhere, hassle us and then disappear with impunity, they need to be held accountable. This will also be useful for you in the future if another company turns up and says they have bought the loans off Felicitas, it would be favourable to show that you never accepted the validity of the loans when dealing with Felicitas, and you formalised your rejection of their demands and considered it harassment by objecting to their dissolution on the public record.
    I contacted them to raise an objection and they replied that its to be done via email on [email protected]
    Don't let them slither away, get those ojections in. Thanks for bringing this to my attention

Leave a comment:

• DealorNoDeal
    replied
    Originally posted by GregRickshaw View Post
    The thing I found most 'interesting' about this lot and Felicitas before them is how they knew so much about the loans and the loan receivers. That was the part which scared me the most, how organised and how much info they had/have.
    Nah, the only time to get scared is if the loans get acquired by Bratva Inc.

Leave a comment:

• GregRickshaw
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X