• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things about to get very serious and much more real? / Felicitas Letters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• creativity
    replied
    Good article.
    Let's hope West 28th do bring thier solicitors to the table - which will likely be a waste of time and erode more of thier funds.

Of course we all know its just a sham company created recently whose only business is to try another mail box drop scam. I'm sure it won't be the last either, until the vermin behind such companies are ten foot under.
    Last edited by creativity; 29 November 2022, 21:30.

Leave a comment:

• HarveyBains
    replied
    I am a new contributor to this forum just sharing and airing my concerns in full public view. It kind of helps me to de-stress.
    This news article below sums up my current knowledge to date of this West28th situation:
    https://www.computerweekly.com/news/...-from-new-firm
    Last edited by HarveyBains; 29 November 2022, 18:52.

Leave a comment:

• MrO666
    replied
    So I've spoken to two different people who were being chased by Felicitas, yet only one of them has received the letter from West 28th, the other has not had anything.

Interesting......

Leave a comment:

• hudson
    replied
    I believe Andrew William Thompson is the common thread in all of this, right from the scheme days. He is the puppet-master pulling the strings. I have spoken to this scumbag, I remember him retrospectively talking about an 'appetite for risk' to scheme users when it was never mentioned during the hard sell.

Leave a comment:

• GregRickshaw
    replied
    Originally posted by ian1066 View Post

the exact response they deserve ... i believe these people are just Felicitas in disguise.
    who were THL in disguise

Leave a comment:

• ian1066
    replied
    Originally posted by hudson View Post

They dont even have a real office, they operate from a virtual office/postal box in London to present an image of some grandiose operation, when they dont even have a telephone number to contact them on. You cant even read the signature of the person signing the letter they posted out this week. These are 'people' who clearly want to operate from the shadows as they will be disappearing as soon as they are done fleecing some more low-hanging fruit.

I know a scam when I see one and my response to them after throwing the letter in the bin is "f**k o** you c*ts"! I've been led to believe this the most apt response, what it lacks in depth and sophistication, it more than makes up for with its delightful clarity.
    the exact response they deserve ... i believe these people are just Felicitas in disguise.

Leave a comment:

• ian1066
    replied
    Originally posted by hudson View Post

My solicitor is lodging an objection to the strike off as they have questions to answer. The have acted criminally, they have fraudulently taken money off people claiming that they hold the rights to collect the loans, people who have paid who we are now hearing are being harrassed by the latest bunch of scheisters. There is clearly an incestuous trail of connections and people in all the newly-formed companies appearing and making demands. This needs to be investigated properly by HMRC before the are allowed to disappear. People who have paid up previously and are receiving demands need to get in touch with HMRC and object to the dissolution.

Get in touch with HMRC people and object to the dissolution before they disappear into the shadows!
    It will be interesting to see what December 1st brings ....

Leave a comment:

• GregRickshaw
    replied
    Sounds expensive a poster just above posted his solicitor took six minutes.

Leave a comment:

• HarveyBains
    replied
    I just spoke to Elysium Law this morning and I'm quite impressed. There are charging flat fixed fee of around £1200 to defend all inclusive.
    They've got about 50 clients signed up to their case.
    Though I'm still mulling it over yet, I don't want to proceed until I understand all their fine print.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by HarveyBains View Post
    I received letter from West 28th Street at the start of this month. They say I need to respond by end of this November as to whether I want to dispute or accept their case before they move onto to next stage. So I'm feeling worried as to what I should do.
    I'm thinking I'll ignore them as best I can until it gets serious and then I will join Elysium.
    Can they send bailiffs to my house to do you think. My house is under mortgage so that's the property of mortgage company.
    WTT state that you should dispute the claim. I would do that and then ignore everything until they go away which they inevitably will

Leave a comment:

Working...
X