• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fight the loan charge - Crowdfunding

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fight the loan charge - Crowdfunding

Anyone interested in crowdfunding to get legal opinion from counsel to challenge the legality of the loan charge?

Originally posted by singer12 View Post
    Anyone interested in crowdfunding to get legal opinion from counsel to challenge the legality of the loan charge?
    It may well be that the Loan Charge action Group is already set up and raising funds for this.

I suspect that some legal firms (RPC perhaps?) would also be collecting people willing to pay for this.

I suggest you contact LCAG in the first instance.

(I'd also say that is more contractors showed the initiative you have, things would be going much better).
    Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Originally posted by webberg View Post
      It may well be that the Loan Charge action Group is already set up and raising funds for this.

I suspect that some legal firms (RPC perhaps?) would also be collecting people willing to pay for this.

I suggest you contact LCAG in the first instance.

(I'd also say that is more contractors showed the initiative you have, things would be going much better).

Thanks Webberg I'll get in touch with LCAG. Would be good to find out if there is a genuine interest in this.

Comment

LCAG :
        web: https://www.hmrcloancharge.info
        email: [email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X