• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where the feck are you?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where the feck are you?

Come on, get off your arses and contact your MP.

https://forums.contractoruk.com/hmrc...dm-1239-a.html

Or do you want to just roll over like a wuss?

Your call!

List of MP's

Here is a list of your MP's and how to contact them.

https://www.parliament.uk/mps-lords-.../find-your-mp/

Comment

persistence pays dividends!

Please please please everyone make every effort to get your MP on board to sign the EDM.

My MP has just committed to sign it and emailed me this evening to this effect to confirm as much, cut and paste below:

Dear Sabina,
      Thanks for getting back in touch.
      I’m afraid won’t be able to attend Treasury Questions as it clashes with a Select Committee, but I have asked the Chancellor for a direct response to the EDM and I will share it with you. I have also asked for my name to be added to the EDM.
      Best wishes,
      Zac Goldsmith

The more MPs sign up to the EDM, the louder our voice in getting this unacceptable loan charge and retrospective tax amended.

DO NOT GIVE UP!

Comment

Jacob Rees-Mogg & Stevel Baker - Constituents

Indeed it does
        If there are any constituents of JRM (Somerset NE) and Steve Baker (Wycombe) affected and reading these threads please come back to this thread or via PM
        Thanks
        Last edited by QCApproved; 21 May 2018, 10:46. Reason: Correction

Comment

List of MP's contacted

I have been checking forum for some time, but never registered.

I have already contacted my MP, although not heard back yet, but what about keeping a list of MP's and record of how many of us have contacted them, similarly to poll. This would ensure that all are contacted at least once, assuming one of their constitutions is effected.

Comment

found local mp so will be getting in touch asap on this matter

Comment

Good ric
              As well as JRM and Steve Baker its important that anyone with an SNP MP contacts that MP and arranges a meeting if they can also

Comment

Working...
              X