• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Write/email your MP asking them to support EDM 1239

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great ask him if they'd be dealing with Jeff Bezos in this heavy handed manner
    They's be more likely to be inviting him to 100 Parliament for foie gras and port tapping him up for a job in his tax department
    in which they could use the insghts they have gained from their career at HMRC
    He seems to be consistently several steps ahead...

Comment

Originally posted by QCApproved View Post
      Great ask him if they'd be dealing with Jeff Bezos in this heavy handed manner
      They's be more likely to be inviting him to 100 Parliament for foie gras and port tapping him up for a job in his tax department
      in which they could use the insghts they have gained from their career at HMRC
      He seems to be consistently several steps ahead...
      Yep, I mentioned Amazon, Google, Starbucks etc and have not had a response now!

Comment

If anyone is based in york please email/call Rachael Maskell, she is now looking in to this on my behalf but I know if more
        People were affected in York she would take it more seriously.

Comment

well done Mayfire
          if you contact LCAG they will put you in with anyone else from York Central they are ware of

Comment

Please continue to approach and engage
            Any one in Jo Jonhson's constituency drop a PM - he seeking to engage with all his affected constituents on this very important matter
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by QCApproved View Post
              Please continue to approach and engage
              Any one in Jo Jonhson's constituency drop a PM - he seeking to engage with all his affected constituents on this very important matter
              Thanks
              Passed this on to LCAG who contacted BG and they have three people in his constituency. They have said he is just sending out Mel Stride's letter. Is there anything more substantive to Jo Johnson's interest that you know of?

Comment

Originally posted by dammit chloe View Post
                Passed this on to LCAG who contacted BG and they have three people in his constituency. They have said he is just sending out Mel Stride's letter. Is there anything more substantive to Jo Johnson's interest that you know of?

While people face mental breakdown and sell their homes

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/708010...rporation-tax/

More pigs in the trough

So unless you are a tech giant or uk mp.....

Comment

Finally heard back from my Tory MP, having written to him in June.

What a joke these MPs are. He just sent me the cut&paste standard response. A full page of the same old drivel being spewed from the HMRC puppets.

My family will not be voting for him next time.

Comment

2 more yesterday

Comment

and the Beast of Bolsover himself, Dennis Skinner, makes it 94. We'll hit 100 soon

Comment

Working...
                      X