• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has anyone used WTT for settlement with HMRC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

I have got my Section 9A for 2015/16. I want to use WTT to help me respond to HMRC.

Plus I want to use them to settle my 2016/17 and 2017/18 tax affair as I was involved all these years with Umbrella Loan scheme.

Please please reply your experience with WTT. Have they managed to help you with HMRC.

I want to pay my liability and settle.

Originally posted by simran View Post
    Hi

I have got my Section 9A for 2015/16. I want to use WTT to help me respond to HMRC.

Plus I want to use them to settle my 2016/17 and 2017/18 tax affair as I was involved all these years with Umbrella Loan scheme.

Please please reply your experience with WTT. Have they managed to help you with HMRC.

I want to pay my liability and settle.
    Simran can we speak off line to discuss as I have been advised to settle.

Comment

Originally posted by Maya1 View Post
      Simran can we speak off line to discuss as I have been advised to settle.
      I have just pm u send ur number I call u now

Comment

They have helped people settle and have volume on their side. There are others on this forum, but do your research.

Be aware that HMRC moderate monitor these forums.
        Be aware that some users are not quite what they seem.
        Be aware of PMs suggesting other strategies or suggesting people who can help you settle -
        take public recommendations where possible.
        Last edited by NotAllThere; 31 December 2017, 23:26. Reason: The moderators of these forums are not working for HMRC

Comment

Originally posted by ConfusedEasily View Post
          They have helped people settle and have volume on their side. There are others on this forum, but do your research.

Be aware that HMRC monitor these forums.
          Be aware that some users are not quite what they seem.
          Be aware of PMs suggesting other strategies or suggesting people who can help you settle -
          take public recommendations where possible.
          Please can you change your post to confirm you meant monitor.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Please can you change your post to confirm you meant monitor.
            I've edited that post. A typo I'm sure... I hope!
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
            X