• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC Letter "Contractor Payroll Solution Ltd" (Also known as "Contractor Experts")

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ConfusedEasily View Post
    Ah, they're dissolved? - ah well, that means the liability falls on you.

This is insane. Why doesn't HMRC just kick your door down, nick your telly and sell your kids into slavery?
    That is certainly what most CUK posters want.

They are going to be upset in 2019 when it starts happening to them....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      That is certainly what most CUK posters want.

They are going to be upset in 2019 when it starts happening to them....
      Why would CUK posters want that?

I'm a CUK poster and until a couple of months ago had no idea that something I was forced into over a decade ago would be an issue.

I guess loan schemes first - IR35 next? Poetic I suppose.

We, contractors, deserve everything we're gonna get.

Comment

Originally posted by ConfusedEasily View Post
        Why would CUK posters want that?

I'm a CUK poster and until a couple of months ago had no idea that something I was forced into over a decade ago would be an issue.

I guess loan schemes first - IR35 next? Poetic I suppose.

We, contractors, deserve everything we're gonna get.
        CUK posters are incredibly judgemental. Partly as a result of being anonymous. And partly as they are *******s.

Even with the extension of Public Sector reforms to Private sector, plenty of posters on CUK are saying that its a good thing. They are fine. Its everyone else who is caught.

They are too stupid to work out that HMRC think we are ALL caught.

I spent a long while fighting in 2008/2009 to get the NTRT stuff going. Incredibly hard work due to poor moderation. Eventually it moved to a private forum and its been fine since then.

Even with NTRT, I pointed out that persuading parliament to do the right thing is hopeless. I learned that from f4j. I was poo-pooed. Now they are ALL converts.....

Comment

Moderators,
          Can you please grant PM access?

Originally posted by NorthernSusan
          Ask the moderators to give you PM rights and send me a message as I am interested in this also.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernSusan
            I've been using contractor experts for a while and they have provided responses to a letter I had after completing the requested self assessment.
            I'd be interested in joining the group though but it wont allow me to private message you?
            Could you in box me I am in the same scheme and would be good to share.

Comment

Originally posted by SL12345 View Post
              @LondonITContractor,

I think we are in the same situation, I was using the CPS for some time. I'd like to join the group. Can you please PM me as it doesn't allow me yet?
              Thanks.

Hi could I have access to group regarding contractor payroll.

Comment

Originally posted by SL12345 View Post
                @LondonITContractor,

I think we are in the same situation, I was using the CPS for some time. I'd like to join the group. Can you please PM me as it doesn't allow me yet?
                Thanks.

Hi do you want to inbox me to discuss

Comment

Originally posted by Maya1 View Post
                  Hi do you want to inbox me to discuss
                  Given that no one here knows who you are may I suggest that he doesn't
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                    Both now have PM access.
                    Could I have PM access

Comment

Originally posted by Maya1 View Post
                      Hi could I have access to group regarding contractor payroll.
                      Hi Could I gain access to the group also please. I have received a self assessment tax return check and there seems no way to contact cps

Comment

Working...
                      X