• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Final call

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final call

Big Group was formed to find an answer.

That remains the position.

We believe that we have that answer and we are preparing to deliver it early next year.

As part of the process, we have sent our members detailed analysis and plans and asked them to "opt in" no later than

8th December 2017

We will accept applications for new joiners up to Christmas.

If those new joiners wish to join the plan we will extend our opt in deadline to a couple of weeks after joining in order to explain things properly.

As a reminder, Big group costs £200 to join and £18 a month.

If you decide to opt in, there is an additional fee. (If you decide not to, clearly no fee).

You can leave BG at any time without penalty.
    Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

I would be interested in knowing what answer BigGroup has. Before I commit to join can you confirm which scheme members do BG represent - Edge and Sanzar are the ones I was in and are therefore of most personal interest.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfEBT View Post
      I would be interested in knowing what answer BigGroup has. Before I commit to join can you confirm which scheme members do BG represent - Edge and Sanzar are the ones I was in and are therefore of most personal interest.
      We have clients in many schemes, including the two you mention, and our suggestion covers around 95% of them.

The earlier Montpelier scheme that was tested in the Huitson case is NOT included.

Some later (2015+) schemes which routed funds through your own limited are for the moment outside the plan, but a lot will depend on individual circumstances. Those however may need a different plan.
      Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Working...
      X