• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Historic APNs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Historic APNs

There is a case to be made for claiming that the majority of historic APNs are no longer valid following the Rangers decision.

It might be worth asking HMRC that question.

We are aware that some recent representations that include this argument are being referred to various HMRC internal units and if nothing else it shows that this is not as simple for HMRC to reject as you might think.

If you are in BG, check the resources page over the weekend.
    Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Hi Webberg, please confirm when you have posted on BG resources area as haven't seen anything pop up over the weekend regarding historic APNs. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by nobody123 View Post
      Hi Webberg, please confirm when you have posted on BG resources area as haven't seen anything pop up over the weekend regarding historic APNs. Thanks
      Final tweaks made - should be there in an hour.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Now up and free to all BG members.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Thank you got it now

Comment

..so APNs might not be valid while 2019 charge might be re-introduced?

Comment

Originally posted by sanzariano View Post
              ..so APNs might not be valid while 2019 charge might be re-introduced?
              Not sure I follow that statement.

We are saying that APNs may be invalid because of Rangers.

The 2019 charge legislation is in issue (13th July) and will be part of the next Finance Bill to be debated when Parliament reconvenes.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Working...
              X