• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Loan Charge Survey - please help me and yourself

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loan Charge Survey - please help me and yourself

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...ewform?c=0&w=1

Big Group is working with an economic modelling firm to provide ammunition in our campaign to remove the worst elements from the "loan charge" rules proposed in the consultation document yesterday.

This is a critical part of the process and in simple terms the more people who take part, the better the data and the stronger the case for proving the damage that the proposal will cause.

We have already circulated this within Big Group and have achieved statistical significance within that population.

We would like to extend the population in the survey and would very much appreciate your input.

The survey is anonymous. We will use the data ONLY for the purpose of our campaign. Nobody will get any form of marketing email or unsolicited follow up.

In return, once complete, we will share such parts of the model results as we can without compromising our campaign.

Thank you.
    Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

What's the consensus on the worst aspects?

Comment

Preliminary results are that the proposals on the loan charge will hasten the decline in contracting the detriment of UK plc.

More data = better results.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Couldn't find any option for people who are currently self employed but have already ****ed off contracting as it is dying.

Comment

Bumping this up as we need responses - PLEASE

(No, me neither).

Comment

Working...
          X