• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC Threatening my ex-clients/mortgage provider, the works!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by njwilli3 View Post
    To be honest it didn't feel that much different to the previous year as was on paye for a portion and then the rest via loans which they said at the time had to come from somewhere other than the trust and then was maybe sold on to the trust, struggling to remember the specifics though!
    I'm surprised the scheme provider would have continued with an employee/PAYE arrangement after the new disguised remuneration rules came into force in Dec 2010. Other schemes I know of switched their users to self-employed from Jan 2011.

Comment

Working...
    X