• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BIG GROUP

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webberg View Post
    they admit to reading this forum (and others) which is their right.
    Well HMRC read this

Shame on you for the hurt, misery and ruin your actions are inflicting on your fellow citizens.

We didn't go seeking out these schemes, majority of us took professional advice, and it's your lack of compassion in realising this that really undermines your reputation and public trust.
    http://www.dotas-scandal.org LCAG Join Us

Comment

Originally posted by LandRover View Post
      Well HMRC read this

Shame on you for the hurt, misery and ruin your actions are inflicting on your fellow citizens.

We didn't go seeking out these schemes, majority of us took professional advice, and it's your lack of compassion in realising this that really undermines your reputation and public trust.
      Don't waste your words, LandRover.
      Those in HMRC reading this either are of the type not equipped by nature to feel any compassion for others, or have successfully gone through the obligatory brainwashing programme.
      Help preserve the right to be a contractor in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by DotasScandal View Post
        Don't waste your words, LandRover.
        Those in HMRC reading this either are of the type not equipped by nature to feel any compassion for others, or have successfully gone through the obligatory brainwashing programme.
        That is a big assumption that they have a brain.. more likely to be

Comment

I think you'll find most of them are social outcasts, possibly redundant traffic wardens, the type that would actively campaign against anyone gaining any advantage over themselves in any given situation,

I guess they feel secure hunting the 'foxes' in a pack.
          Last edited by JPC; 8 April 2016, 17:33.

Comment

Join BG now!

I have to say that I joined BG in September, and they have been truly outstanding. Not only are they supportive and helpful, but there is now real tangible progress in terms of our strength in numbers and our communication strategy. Their latest mailing to EVERY member of parliament is a stroke of genius, and we are all now speaking and acting as one.

If you are thinking about joining, or sitting on the fence as I was for months - stop now. Join BG, get access to the forum, meet and speak with the rest of us in the same position and let's start moving forward together as one.

I now have more confidence, I am empowered and have the knowledge and support to move forward with my multiple APNs, and I feel so much better!!

Comment

Originally posted by thatsawkward View Post
              i have to say that i joined bg in september, and they have been truly outstanding. Not only are they supportive and helpful, but there is now real tangible progress in terms of our strength in numbers and our communication strategy. Their latest mailing to every member of parliament is a stroke of genius, and we are all now speaking and acting as one.

If you are thinking about joining, or sitting on the fence as i was for months - stop now. Join bg, get access to the forum, meet and speak with the rest of us in the same position and let's start moving forward together as one.

I now have more confidence, i am empowered and have the knowledge and support to move forward with my multiple apns, and i feel so much better!!
              toally agree with above

Comment

+1

Yep - if you haven't joined already and have been hit by anything from our friends at HMRC then BigGroup is the way forward

Comment

Originally posted by thatsawkward View Post
                  I have to say that I joined BG in September, and they have been truly outstanding. Not only are they supportive and helpful, but there is now real tangible progress in terms of our strength in numbers and our communication strategy. Their latest mailing to EVERY member of parliament is a stroke of genius, and we are all now speaking and acting as one.

If you are thinking about joining, or sitting on the fence as I was for months - stop now. Join BG, get access to the forum, meet and speak with the rest of us in the same position and let's start moving forward together as one.

I now have more confidence, I am empowered and have the knowledge and support to move forward with my multiple APNs, and I feel so much better!!

Just interested to know - was this mailing sent to members of the House of lords too?

New Bills must pass through both Houses before they become Law

Comment

Originally posted by BattleCry View Post
                    Just interested to know - was this mailing sent to members of the House of lords too?

New Bills must pass through both Houses before they become Law
                    Seems a good idea to me. How easy is it to implement though ?
                    STRENGTH - "A river cuts through rock not because of its power, but its persistence"

Comment

Tax Payers Alliance

Just a question for those who have been here longer than me. Has there been any dialog communication about the issues we all face here with the tax payers alliance.

My understanding is that they stand for a lower tax - simpler system and are often critical of Hmrc and the govt. I'm not certain but I expect there could be some common ground/stance/view?

Comment

Working...
                      X