• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Six-year-old schoolboy suspended for having Mini Cheddars in his lunchbox

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
    FTFY
    Buckfast, beer, petrol, does it make any difference? As long as it gets the job done to help me forget.

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Yes I'm Scottish. I drink litres of buckfast and gorge my way through deep fried mars bars.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    I have an urge for some mini cheddars now. Or at least a jaffa cake.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    You find the outdoors disturbing? That explains a lot....
    Yes I'm Scottish. I drink litres of beer and gorge my way through deep fried mars bars.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Parents in Bavaria don't overfeed their children. They also get healthy amount of outdoors, some of which I find a little disturbing.
    You find the outdoors disturbing? That explains a lot....

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Sounds like the child is malnourished therefore doesn't have the energy to be badly behaved.
    Parents in Bavaria don't overfeed their children. They also get healthy amount of outdoors, some of which I find a little disturbing.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    WHS.

Our daughter attends a montessori kindergarten here in Munich. The policy is similar no sugary foods or crisps. Fruits yes. Flouting the policy impacts other children not just your own, so it's consideration for all parents.

Must admit daughter is very well behaved. When relatives visited recently we went out to a nice restaurant in the evening. They were surprised our nearly three year old was sat at the table with us (i.e. not using a baby sister), I thought nothing of it myself. Later they commented how well behaved she was, sat there the whole time like one of us.
    Sounds like the child is malnourished therefore doesn't have the energy to be badly behaved.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    Excluding the kid for 4 days seems like a totally disproportionate response
    WHS.

Our daughter attends a montessori kindergarten here in Munich. The policy is similar no sugary foods or crisps. Fruits yes. Flouting the policy impacts other children not just your own, so it's consideration for all parents.

Must admit daughter is very well behaved. When relatives visited recently we went out to a nice restaurant in the evening. They were surprised our nearly three year old was sat at the table with us (i.e. not using a baby sister), I thought nothing of it myself. Later they commented how well behaved she was, sat there the whole time like one of us.

Leave a comment:

• Wanderer
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    In America you can feed your kids anything and if the teacher says different you can send you kid to school with a bushmaster.
    Yes indeed, the morbidly obese children and school massacres using assault rifles has not gone unreported on this side of the pond... I suppose the septics think all this is their constitutional right. We think it's natural selection.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    It seems to me the the school was probably rated inadequate because it's run by ******* lunatics. If it were me I'd let him be excluded so that the council were forced to find a place at another school that wasn't inadequate. Maybe that's what they are trying to do.

Of course that's what they want me to think.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X