• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why? Your right to reply.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    I'm just a powerful poster
    Feck you
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Feck you
      You will have to join the end of the queue.

no wonder she is so beautifully thin!
      Unlike SE who is very fat. She eats a biscuit after each sailor she sucks off down the docks.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Ahhh. I always thought the pause was because she was clapping her hands in glee and doing a little happy dance that she'd found someone to ban.
        Like this...

Singing I'm going to ban NL, I'm going to ban NL.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

no wonder she is so beautifully thin!
          thats the angst and anxiety wielders of power must endure

I'm just a powerful poser
          FTFY

Comment

My right to reply.

Most of the posters in pro forum generalized that Outsources teams are all ignorant foreigners without speaking English properly, and you don’t want to be called racists. Very well!!!
            The consequence, I need to think if this is a forum for me.

I was banned for 7 days just to post racists but NLUK replied to me with f*** off and nothing happened to that cockwomble. What a justice!

Yes, you and your wifes are racist bigots and cockwombles, and yes, you deserve all the Brexits in the world.

Said.

Comment

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
                My right to reply.

Most of the posters in pro forum generalized that Outsources teams are all ignorant foreigners without speaking English properly, and you don’t want to be called racists. Very well!!!

I was banned for 7 days just to post racists but NLUK replied to me with f*** off and nothing happened to that cockwomble. What a justice!

Yes, you and your wifes are racist bigots and cockwombles, and yes, you deserve all the Brexits in the world.

Said.
                And here comes the next ban 3..2..1..

Comment

My right to reply.

Said.
                  f*** off
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    f*** off
                    cockwomble

Comment

My right to reply.

You got banned for assuming my post said that and ranting on the thread after it was a pointed out to you that was never said.

I could have ensured the ban was longer due to the PM you sent me but left it.

If you don't want to improve your English comprehension then you are welcome to leave.

Said.
                      F**k off.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X