• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why? Your right to reply.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    Fingers crossed
    Its probably already setup. For when I am on 99999 posts. Or cycle in Surrey....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Its probably already setup. For when I am on 99999 posts. Or cycle in Surrey....
      or hertfordshire

Comment

I love cojak!

Comment

I love cojak!

so does eek

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            so does eek
            I love her more than he does.

Comment

I love cojak!

I haven't seen the offending post, but I am guessing that CUK management is continuing to defend the safe space for those bent contractors who spent years undercutting honest contractors by not paying tax.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                I haven't seen the offending post, but I am guessing that CUK management is continuing to defend the safe space for those bent contractors who spent years undercutting honest contractors by not paying tax.
                Try reading this thread https://forums.contractoruk.com/hmrc...t-options.html before responding.

CUK management is finally providing balanced moderation.

After years of an open season on bent contractors.

The issue is the definition of bent and honest. HMRC think we are all bent. Plenty of CUK posters seem happy to throw ALL the other CUK posters under the bus.

Comment

Try reading this thread https://forums.contractoruk.com/hmrc...t-options.html before responding.

CUK management is finally providing balanced moderation.

After years of an open season on bent contractors.

The issue is the definition of bent and honest. HMRC think we are all bent. Plenty of CUK posters seem happy to throw ALL the other CUK posters under the bus.
                  Why don't you tell us exactly how your scheme worked then, so we can understand how straight it was?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    Why don't you tell us exactly how your scheme worked then, so we can understand how straight it was?
                    Sure. Right after you kiss my hairy arse......

Comment

Sure. Right after you kiss my hairy arse......
                      Maybe not so straight after all if you're not prepared to share the details.

Comment

Working...
                      X