• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mumsnet linky - ok own up DH is a Winker

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think of the confusion if mumnetters came here, they would confuse Electronic Arts for extra marital affair
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      I think it stands for affair somehow - extra marital affair? I could check the abbrevs list as posted by Nick but I'm a lazy fecker
      Ah, makes sense. I'd guessed 'affair' but was struggling with the 'E' - it's not on Nick's list!

EA Sports - it's in the game!

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        I notice there seem to be a few guys posting on Mumsnet. Is that proper?

Somehow it feels like walts and wanabbes posting on ARSSE, for example, when they've never been near an army barracks in their lives.
        There's a dadsnet section. It seems to be all sex - so just like the rest of mumsnet

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Wot's an EA?

Emotional Abuse
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Yeah, it's an odd one.

Mate of mine is only "allowed" to watch one footie match a week. It's like he's a kid or summat.
            Seen it plenty of times, best was an old boss, he had to go out to the balcony in the bedroom to let one off?

He would give the GF a good seeing to, then had to pop out to the balcony for a fart.

he got some right stick when he told us.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Wot's an EA?
              Extramarital Affair. Which makes me wonder - is it possible to have a marital affair?
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

That post is hard work to read and I spend most days buried in a world of acronyms. What the hell is DD? Some reference to their daughter? Wierd pet named based on bra size?

Sounds like a pretty miserable relationship if she has to monitor his emails

Comment

There's a dadsnet section. It seems to be all sex - so just like the rest of mumsnet
                  Sexual technics | Mumsnet Discussion

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
                    Think of the confusion if mumnetters came here, they would confuse Electronic Arts for extra marital affair
                    I think it also means Emotional Abuse, in which case they will love here!
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X