• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AIBU to find this v funny?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Not as funny as this one.
    KUATB
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Hairy View Post
        I have been awful at splitting up with women. The approach I had was the treat so badly that they'd leave as I was too cowardly to split (I enjoyed the sex mostly and probably didnt want to give that up).

Even now I cringe at remembering some of the things I got up to in front of girlfriends whom I didn’t want to go out with anymore.

I went on holiday with one girl to St Lucia and we, pretty much, split up on the first night. For 2 weeks she shagged about anything she could get her hands on. Was pretty humiliating having to sit/sleep on the beach most nights as she was in the room shagging.
        OMG I thought on the rare occasion that contractors find girlfriends it is the girlfriend that does the dumping
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          That's all I can really figure out so far. I think we need some CUK abbreviations.
          What does AIBU stand for?
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Am I a Bit Unusual - I assumed.

I tried not to think yes.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I find the mumsnet acronyms very cringey. The problem is, that these women on there, dont use the acronyms in that weird world that is mumsnet but they go forth and use it on all other forums and pollute them. Very annoying.
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                i find the mumsnet acronyms very cringey. The problem is, that these women on there, dont use the acronyms in that weird world that is mumsnet but they go forth and use it on all other forums and pollute them. Very annoying.
                whs

hth bidi

ttfn

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  360 reviews...
                  I usually check them out from all angles before I go out with them, not after.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    whs

hth bidi

ttfn
                    What is bidi? Been meaning to ask for ages Google wasn't my pal.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                      What is bidi? Been meaning to ask for ages Google wasn't my pal.
                      Let me google that for you

First link.

Comment

Working...
                      X