• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What happened to the price of Tuna

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have they had to put the price up now they can't bulk it up with a bit of donkey ?
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
      Have they had to put the price up now they can't bulk it up with a bit of donkey tulip?
      ftfy

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
        Have they had to put the price up now they can't bulk it up with a bit of donkey ?
        It could also be that they have put the price up so that they can soon reduce it back to normal and claim it as some kind of special offer
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Theyre no longer mixing it with reclaimed seahorse.
          You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MarillionFan again.
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
            I only shop at Sainsbury's so for me this works out quite nicely - 2 weeks is plenty of time for me to hold onto the voucher. I enjoy the shopping experience at Sainsbury's much more than anywhere else - I used to shop at Tesco but they have really let themselves go.
            Is it the racial mix you are referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
              racial mix? what?

Sainsbury's by me is set out very nicely with spacious isles and lots of space. At the same time it is easy to find what you need and there is plenty of choice. Counters are always sufficiently staffed and their products are the best quality IMO - fruits such as Oranges, grapes, clementines etc are juicy and fresh.

The Tesco stores close to me (Handforth, Burnage, Didsbury) are dirty, crowded and untidy. The products are not of the same quality and the place is not as welcoming.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                WBBS

Sainsburys brand match is a con. If they charged more than competitors then refund the money straight away. The voucher malarkey is nothing but a scam to get you back in there to spend that voucher. Asda do the same but in Asda's case you can actually see where the price difference was. Also, this price match is only on branded products stocked on other supermarkets.
                I think the problem is you are thinking theya re trying to do you a favour and save you money...

they are not as well all know they want you in their shop spending as much money as possible - all the rest of what they say is bulltulip

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                  racial mix? what?

Sainsbury's by me is set out very nicely with spacious isles and lots of space. At the same time it is easy to find what you need and there is plenty of choice. Counters are always sufficiently staffed and their products are the best quality IMO - fruits such as Oranges, grapes, clementines etc are juicy and fresh.

The Tesco stores close to me (Handforth, Burnage, Didsbury) are dirty, crowded and untidy. The products are not of the same quality and the place is not as welcoming.
                  The sainsbury near where I stay during the week is rubbish. If you go in after 7 there is never any bread and the fruit and veg looks like its ready for the bin. The only other choice close by is Asda and its a dump!
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
                    The sainsbury near where I stay during the week is rubbish. If you go in after 7 there is never any bread and the fruit and veg looks like its ready for the bin. The only other choice close by is Asda and its a dump!
                    If you have been to the Sainsbury's in Cheadle (with John Lewis) then I doubt you will find a nicer place to shop....

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
                      Is this some kind of obsession of yours?
                      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                      X