• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This is a muslim area

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every time I see Farrage's name, I think of this chap.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Some needs to complain that their stop and abuse ratio of whites to other minorities in London was a tad high.....

Funny, no mention of racism (rightly or wrongly used) at all as well....
      Very funny but the only whites left in inner London are Eastern Europeans

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        I hate to say it but I wouldn't mind if they did. Small minded idiots knocking crap out of other small minded idiots can't be a bad thing really can it?
        I suspct the "so called muslims" will get far worse from proper muslims. No physical violence - but then the best ways of hurting people are usully mental.

In fact I did wonder if this video was the EDL pretending to be muslims......

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
          Very funny but the only whites left in inner London are Eastern Europeans
          Neeeey, we are all catholic. We would kick the crap out of them. like so:
          Last edited by mos; 23 January 2013, 20:21.
          If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Originally posted by mos View Post
            Neeeey, we are all catholic. We would kick the crap out of them. like so:
            Most catholics are too long in the pub to do any fighting.

Comment

Working...
            X