• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should I tell my friend about what his wife is up to?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    Probably should have called back later then?
    Once she's sent the photos through.
    The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

I have to say, I don't understand why people go in for this infidelity malarkey. It sounds like an awful lot of stress.
      The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
        I have to say, I don't understand why people go in for this infidelity malarkey. It sounds like an awful lot of stress.
        If you are careful its good fun. But one should never leave evidence lying round. No photos/emails/texts. Any gifts/hotels paid by cash.

At least that is what I am told......

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          If you are careful its good fun. But one should never leave evidence lying round. No photos/emails/texts. Any gifts/hotels paid by cash.

And use the same pet name, CAVEAT(so I've been told)
          But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
            And use the same pet name, CAVEAT(so I've been told)
            And get untraceable mobile phones. Keep well hidden. I am told carphone wh0rehouse do a great deal for filanderers. Alledgedly.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Well it still sounds a lot of trouble.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

right. time to go. I will report back later. If I am able.......

Comment

Nice knowing you Brillo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MayContainNuts View Post
                    Nice knowing you Brillo!!!
                    Is there any reason MCN is posting in Californian time. Some people on here could be suspicious.

By the way do you like Marillion?
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      Is there any reason MCN is posting in Californian time. Some people on here could be suspicious.

By the way do you like Marillion?
                      Are you suggesting that MarillionFan is using one of his many sockies to circumvent a ban?

Heaven forfend!

Comment

Working...
                      X