• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kids Say the Funniest Things

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When my dear daughter was about 6 she stopped asking for a knife 'n fork
    she started asking for a fork 'n knife

with such a sweet innocent smile as well

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

My 3 year old daughter told her nursery class that on the weekend I had killed her uncle Charles.
      (I fought in a tournament and he was one of my opponents - but she left that bit out).

She also shouted one morning:
      Get me up - I have a camper van full of pigs for you.
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Ha Ha Ha......great stuff!

Comment

yes, this happens to me. i will have memories of saying and doing things that didn't happen
          welcome to manhood!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

A few years ago I worked for this american bloke who used to have really bad breath. Part of the job entailed regular trips to the client site in California. On one of these trips we made a holiday out of it. I warned both of our kids about his breath problem. I don't know what he'd done, brushed his teeth or gone to the dentists, but on the week we all few over his breath didn't stink the office out. When he met my son, he crouched down to talk and as we turned to leave, my son said 'His breath doesn't stink dad' while the guy was literally stood next to him.
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
            X