• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Network premier C4 Sunday 5:50pm.

I was wondering when or if it would make it on to normal TV.

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Network premier C4 Sunday 5:50pm.

I was wondering when or if it would make it on to normal TV.
    There'll be too many ad-breaks to enjoy it. Plus, if you haven't already seen it at a) Cinema b) DVD c) Pay-per-view you're probably not that bothered.

Comment

I bought the blu ray. Fell asleep during the last 30 min when i first watched it and couldn't be bothered to finish it.

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
        There'll be too many ad-breaks to enjoy it. Plus, if you haven't already seen it at a) Cinema b) DVD c) Pay-per-view you're probably not that bothered.

You watch stuff live, adverts and all

Comment

There'll be too many ad-breaks to enjoy it.
          The adverts will probably be better than the film.

I enjoyed seeing it as a showcase for 3D, but as a film it's just dull.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            The adverts will probably be better than the film.

I enjoyed seeing it as a showcase for 3D, but as a film it's just dull.
            WHS, utter pish, if it wasn't for the 3D I would have asked for my money back.

Comment

It's Global Warming propoganda masquerading as a sci-fi flick, all that was missing was Steven Segal making a pompous speech about saving the wildlife

From the man who made Aliens it was a complete waste of CGI, and unlike Titanic you don't even get to see Leonardo die to make it at least slightly bearable

Still at least Prometheus looks promising unless the trailers are deceptive, so you've got something to watch soon
              Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

I watched it for the first and only time on a plane on one of those tiny back-of-seat screens.
                If that wasn't bad enough, 10 mins before the end the crew switched off the in flight entertainment as we were about to land

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
                  It's Global Warming propoganda masquerading as a sci-fi flick, all that was missing was Steven Segal making a pompous speech about saving the wildlife
                  Perhaps you're thinking of The Day After Tomorrow?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Perhaps you're thinking of The Day After Tomorrow?
                    Like I said, it's warmist proganda

The we're all raping the planet back story might as well have been shouted in capitals

It's still zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

But then I thought Happy Feet was expolitative eco propoganda

Just because somethings popular doesn't necessarily make it a good film
                    Last edited by amcdonald; 19 March 2012, 21:19.
                    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Working...
                    X