• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Fat Club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post

Keto is awful, every time I try it I last about 3-4 days then go on the most almighty sugar/carb binge.
    Which version have you been trying?
    • Standard ketogenic diet (SKD): This is a very low carb, moderate protein and high fat diet. It typically contains 70% fat, 20% protein, and only 10% carbs
    • Cyclical ketogenic diet (CKD): This diet involves periods of higher carb refeeds, such as 5 ketogenic days followed by 2 high carb days.
    • Targeted ketogenic diet (TKD): This diet allows you to add carbs around workouts.
    • High protein ketogenic diet: This is similar to a standard ketogenic diet, but includes more protein. The ratio is often 60% fat, 35% protein, and 5% carbs.
    or something different?

(source: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...101#diet-types )

Leave a comment:

• Fraidycat
    replied
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post

Keto is awful, every time I try it I last about 3-4 days then go on the most almighty sugar/carb binge.
    I have been doing Keto for the last 23 days.

Love it.

Lots of Strawberries
    Lots of Green Vegatables and Salads.
    Lots of Smoked Salmon, Chicken, Ribeye Beef steaks.
    Lots of Eggs.
    Lots of low carb Nuts like Pecans.

All organic.

Once a week i have Bacon and Sausages and fried eggs. The least healthy meal but still Keto.

Been drinking Water, Coffee, Sugar free Coke and Bud Light beer (just 4g of carbs per bottle).

The Odd Dark chocolate bar. Which is much lower in Carbs than Milk Chocolate.
    Last edited by Fraidycat; 12 October 2021, 15:04.

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Just heard this add on the wireless - https://www.slimfast.co.uk/range/keto

Slimfast Keto!

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Just heard this add on the wireless - https://www.slimfast.co.uk/range/keto

Slimfast Keto!

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I'm just inside the healthy weight range fortunately. Could move it down a bit if I could be bothered.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Good stuff!. Need them buns nice and tight in case they make an appearance at the xmas do!
    In the unlikely event that I ever go to an xmas do, will any CUK ladies please ignore this advice.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Still obese, but bmi has dropped from 35 to 33 so moving in the right direction at least so will only be fat soon!
    Good stuff!. Need them buns nice and tight in case they make an appearance at the xmas do!

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Still obese, but bmi has dropped from 35 to 33 so moving in the right direction at least so will only be fat soon!
    Well done, now get a few laps round the canal done!

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X