• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched the mid season finale episodes of The Walking Dead and Supergirl and Supergirl was the more brutal.

TWD: Really dragging things out with this 'all out war' but at least they had a house warming party at Alexandra. Rick to Negan: "don't you ever stop talking"

Supergirl: Bloodied in a fight is a first, didn't know a bit of steel rebar was so lethal to the girl of steel, even if it was a favourite weapon of rat killer on The Strain. Maybe now those League of Superheroes from the future, or even Martian Manhunter will actually do something. Give those crossover episode heroes a call, or maybe even your cousin Superman. The Guardian knew when to stay out of it, a poncy suit and a bit of hong kong phooey ain't no match for an evil kryptonian.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
      Watched the mid season finale episodes of The Walking Dead and Supergirl and Supergirl was the more brutal.

TWD: Really dragging things out with this 'all out war' but at least they had a house warming party at Alexandra. Rick to Negan: "don't you ever stop talking"

Supergirl: Bloodied in a fight is a first, didn't know a bit of steel rebar was so lethal to the girl of steel, even if it was a favourite weapon of rat killer on The Strain. Maybe now those League of Superheroes from the future, or even Martian Manhunter will actually do something. Give those crossover episode heroes a call, or maybe even your cousin Superman. The Guardian knew when to stay out of it, a poncy suit and a bit of hong kong phooey ain't no match for an evil kryptonian.
      Does the walking dead have any kind of end. I was hoping that perhaps the zombies would have a leader or something.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
        Does the walking dead have any kind of end. I was hoping that perhaps the zombies would have a leader or something.
        Doesn't look like it. Not since they went to the Disease Control centre in an early season and Eugene's cure mission turned out to be a ruse to get protection has it attempted to cure the zombification.

The comic it's based on is still going strong so maybe they haven't thought how to end it yet. Will likely get cancelled without a proper end with the way they keep dragging the current storyline out.
        Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

I was really looking forward to the 4th Season of 'The Strain' but I found out that W dropped it, so I'm having to find it through alternative channels.

I've really enjoyed Star Trek Discovery and I'm looking forward to 'The Orville' which starts on the 14th on Fox.
          In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
            I was really looking forward to the 4th Season of 'The Strain' but I found out that W dropped it, so I'm having to find it through alternative channels.

I've really enjoyed Star Trek Discovery and I'm looking forward to 'The Orville' which starts on the 14th on Fox.
            I'm in two minds about Star Trek Discovery - I enjoy an episode and the next one is awful. Hope it's given a bit of time to get there. Same here for "The Orville", looking forward to it.

Comment

'The Orville' which starts on the 14th on Fox.
              It's pretty good. Give it a couple of episodes.

Comment

Watched the final season of The Strain via 'android streaming device'. It ended properly so worth seeking out, though it has a teenage boy more annoying than the one in The Walking Dead, which is quite some feat.

Star Trek Discovery seems to be anchored around Sasha from The Walking Dead and doesn't really feel like Star Trek that much, which may not be a bad thing. It has some tech far in advance of any of the Star Trek shows/movies supposedly based after it, which must be getting some trekkies all worked up about 'canon'.

The Orville has been good, balancing a bit of comedy with the drama, very reminiscent of Star Trek Next Generation.

Looking forward to Wolf Creek season 2 apparently starting on 15th December, for some bonkers aussie serial killer dark comedy.

The Tunnel season 3 (final one I think) starts on the 14th. I wonder if they'll manage to avoid the 'b' word.

Comment

So Mr Robot season 3 has finished. Renewed for a 4th season, glad it's not been axed, unlike one of the cast.

With lots of the US shows finishing for a while I may have to watch the endless 'classic' repeats over crimbo.

The Man In The High Castle usually starts in December but looks like will have to wait until 2018 for season 3.

Comment

Anyone seen 'Dark' on Netflix. It's German but is guaranteed to be remade in English at some point. 2 episodes in and its intriguing me. Reminds me a little of the OA but without the weird dancing

Comment

Surprised I like Star Trek Discovery, Wp Lundy have watched it if it wasn’t for MrsMac being a Trekkie but glad I did, it doesn’t “feel” like a traditional Star Trek but maybe that’s why I’m enjoying it.

Just stared watching the Lethal Weapon series, very enjoyable
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X