• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CBA to trawl the whole thread to see if it has been mentioned but just started season 2 of Lie To Me and loving it. Eccentric English expert, a bit like House.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      In other news, 5 isn't showing any more seasons of Justified.

Wonderful.

No more Once Upon a Time on 5 either.

Ho hum.
      Can you not borrow them from the "Internet Film Library" ??
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Quite possibly.

Are they on Netflix?
        I think he means the free "Internet Film Library"

HTH
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          CBA to trawl the whole thread to see if it has been mentioned but just started season 2 of Lie To Me and loving it. Eccentric English expert, a bit like House.
          Loved it, was disappointed it got cancelled

Comment

The Red Road,
            hunk from GOT

The Red Road (TV Series 2014

TV shows series getting shorter and shorter, this one is 6 episodes.
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

The Americans is back

Killer episode.
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Just done House of Cards series 2 in 2 days (on the bench until 10th March) - truly awesome.
                The Americans is very good, one of the few I watched to the end (of the 1st season ). Just about to start season 2.
                Mind Games has just debuted and has potential.
                The only other good series on at the moment is The Blacklist.

Comment

Originally posted by JPennW View Post
                  Just done House of Cards series 2 in 2 days (on the bench until 10th March) - truly awesome.
                  The Americans is very good, one of the few I watched to the end (of the 1st season ). Just about to start season 2.
                  Mind Games has just debuted and has potential.
                  The only other good series on at the moment is The Blacklist.
                  You should try Scandal and House of Lies
                  Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Anyone got Amazon Prime and browsed through what they are offering free to Prime members?

Had a quick look this morning and couldn't see too much of interest in there. Any recommendations?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                      Anyone got Amazon Prime and browsed through what they are offering free to Prime members?

Had a quick look this morning and couldn't see too much of interest in there. Any recommendations?
                      We signed up for a free trial (sure we did last year too) but I haven't looked yet. I'm sure there is stuff worth watching but like Netflix it'll be inconsistent - they'll have some new releases first but miss entire swathes of stuff.

People generally say Netflix is better for boxsets and LoveFilm/Amazon streaming for films but it all depends what you want to watch of course.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X