• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    American Gods is good. I recommend that.
    Yeah, sort of is and sort of isn't. I wasn't sue in the end.

Comment

RIP

‘House of Lies’ to End After Season 5 on Showtime

Must start watching Season 5
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
        I recommend the book.
        Good Omens is better.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Halt & catch fire is back!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

The Walking Dead season 8 starts on 23rd October via Sky.

Been watching the second half of Fear The Walking Dead season 3. Hard to believe it's based on the same content as it is just so daft and coincidental how the main characters keep bumping into each other and repeating the same things. Latest one is the daughter going off on her own like the son did a while ago. Though in true Walking Dead style, the main protagonists find a new sanctuary that's been doing fine and it's all destroyed within episodes.

Also been enjoying The Defenders, a team up of Jessica Jones, Daredevil, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist. Only ever seen the dedicated show for Jessica Jones so was a pleasant surprise to stumble across this show while waiting for JJ season 2.

Other shows reported to be starting again very soon that I'm looking forward to:

Mr Robot season 3 - 11th October via Amazon
            Supergirl season 3 - 16th October via Sky
            Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Rumour has it that Snow Crash, Ringworld and Lazerus are being made by Amazon.

Comment

I've been watching Season 3 of Narcos.

I have to confess, without the menace of Escobar the show seems to have lost its focus. I'm only on ep 4 so maybe it will hot up a bit.

Comment

Just started watching Black Sails (I know, it ended yonks ago). I have no idea what's going on. Maybe I need to actually pay attention rather than look up at the shouty bits.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Just started watching Black Sails (I know, it ended yonks ago). I have no idea what's going on. Maybe I need to actually pay attention rather than look up at the shouty bits.
                    Hmmmm....interesting.

I thought it was trying to Out-Game-Of-Thrones Game Of Thrones with it's gratuitous fruity language.

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
                      I've been watching Season 3 of Narcos.

I have to confess, without the menace of Escobar the show seems to have lost its focus. I'm only on ep 4 so maybe it will hot up a bit.
                      I liked it.
                      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                      X